Stress - Feeling the Pressure

please send me too guys! glamour.cupid@gmail.com thanks in advance! I’ve got 08’ sauce if smbd is interested

nice e-mail address, askark, lol

FYI I am NOT requesting the BSAS exam via .pdf (illegal), nor requesting to make a photo-copy of it (illegal) I’ll throw in 50 bones to share it with you next Saturday - that is all And to everyone that emailed me asking for it… stop emailing me. I don’t have any scans, nor do I want them, nor would I share them if I did

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think i’m cracking… > > just started smoking again after quitting for 1 > year and had 4 cups of coffee today > > Been working from 8am to 7pm w/o lunch for the > past few weeks > 25 days till the exam and I still haven’t done any > practice exams > have to go to a client meeting thursday and have > to wake up at 4:00am to make it > BSAS pratice exam this saterday > sister is in a foreign Islam country AND I HAVE > NOT HEARD FROM HER FOR 2 DAYS > have to work sunday and probably put in ~70hrs > next week > haven’t been to the gym in over a month and my new > gym dumbells only go up to 60 pounds > just realized in class today that I forgot about > 50% of the material i learned weeks earlier > > how does it look for you up till exam day? => sister is in a foreign Islam country AND I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HER FOR 2 DAYS I just love Americans and their vision of global politics. An Islam country ? Really ? Wahoo that sucks.

^^ large sample, isn’t it… “I just love Americans and THEIR…”

umm…what was wrong with that?

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > umm…what was wrong with that? Agreed. If somebody’s family member is in unsafe country like IRAQ, it obviously makes him worry.

I just love people named Matthie and their stereotypes of American’s visions of global politics? Though it’s not obvious to me at all how one can extract someone’s “global political vision” based on concern for his sister who is in a region of the world that isn’t exactly known for their liberalism towards women.

^ right on. well said.

matthieuboizard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I think i’m cracking… > > > > just started smoking again after quitting for 1 > > year and had 4 cups of coffee today > > > > Been working from 8am to 7pm w/o lunch for the > > past few weeks > > 25 days till the exam and I still haven’t done > any > > practice exams > > have to go to a client meeting thursday and > have > > to wake up at 4:00am to make it > > BSAS pratice exam this saterday > > sister is in a foreign Islam country AND I HAVE > > NOT HEARD FROM HER FOR 2 DAYS > > have to work sunday and probably put in ~70hrs > > next week > > haven’t been to the gym in over a month and my > new > > gym dumbells only go up to 60 pounds > > just realized in class today that I forgot > about > > 50% of the material i learned weeks earlier > > > > how does it look for you up till exam day? > > > > => sister is in a foreign Islam country AND I HAVE > NOT HEARD FROM HER FOR 2 DAYS > > I just love Americans and their vision of global > politics. An Islam country ? Really ? Wahoo that > sucks. she went over there to volunteer at an orphanage not imposing her world view on anyone, why dont you do that? yea we do have a messed up sense of global politics but guess what your judging me so YOU DO TOO. guess what i’m a freakin minority too, i have experienced racisim but living wit it in a multicultural society. i dont want to be with everybody whose similiar too me

matthieuboizard Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I think i’m cracking… > > > > just started smoking again after quitting for 1 > > year and had 4 cups of coffee today > > > > Been working from 8am to 7pm w/o lunch for the > > past few weeks > > 25 days till the exam and I still haven’t done > any > > practice exams > > have to go to a client meeting thursday and > have > > to wake up at 4:00am to make it > > BSAS pratice exam this saterday > > sister is in a foreign Islam country AND I HAVE > > NOT HEARD FROM HER FOR 2 DAYS > > have to work sunday and probably put in ~70hrs > > next week > > haven’t been to the gym in over a month and my > new > > gym dumbells only go up to 60 pounds > > just realized in class today that I forgot > about > > 50% of the material i learned weeks earlier > > > > how does it look for you up till exam day? > > > > => sister is in a foreign Islam country AND I HAVE > NOT HEARD FROM HER FOR 2 DAYS > > I just love Americans and their vision of global > politics. An Islam country ? Really ? Wahoo that > sucks. About typical from someone who fancies themselves liberal minded and worldly - I realize it’s fashionable to bash on Americans for their lack of geopolitical understanding, but fact is, if you take a small, cherry-picked sample from anywhere in the world you can find people who are not well informed or those who are spectacularly well informed. My point is, quit doing it just because its fashionable, in actuality it’s the “Croc shoes” of the political world. Just because everyone is doing it doesn’t make it right, in fact its incredibly tacky. Your moment of zen: http://www.readthesmiths.net/articles/Images/Humor/FashionFauxPas/BushCrocs.jpg

As I’m attacked from almost everybody in this forum :), I’ll try answering to each attack, and will try not to be misunderstood, despite of my bad english. > ^^ large sample, isn’t it… “I just love Americans and THEIR…” => This vision of Islam countries being unsafe as a whole (and even countries other than the US) is typically the kind of speech we keep hearing on TV, from your right-wing politicians. And from most Americans I’ve met. But it’s true the sample is not large enough. > Agreed. If somebody’s family member is in unsafe country like IRAQ, it obviously makes him worry. => IRAQ is an unsafe country. Mexico & South Africa are unsafe countries too. Marocco is safe. I never said that someone should not worry from having somebody’s family member is in unsafe country, this is just the " Islam country => unsafe country " proposition that made me tilt. > just love people named Matthie and their stereotypes of American’s visions of global politics? Though it’s not obvious to me at all how one can extract someone’s “global political vision” based on concern for his sister who is in a region of the world that isn’t exactly known for their liberalism towards women. => Agreed. Except that there are plenty of Muslim countries where women are respected and safe, even though most of Muslims countries aren’t known for their liberalism towards women. >she went over there to volunteer at an orphanage not imposing her world view on anyone, why dont you do that? => I don’t understand. I can’t judge because I never volunteered at an orphanage ? >yea we do have a messed up sense of global politics but guess what your judging me so YOU DO TOO. => (…) We all do. >guess what i’m a freakin minority too, i have experienced racisim but living wit it in a multicultural society. i dont want to be with everybody whose similiar too me => Great for you ! >About typical from someone who fancies themselves liberal minded and worldly - I realize it’s fashionable to bash on Americans for their lack of geopolitical understanding, but fact is, if you take a small, cherry-picked sample from anywhere in the world you can find people who are not well informed or those who are spectacularly well informed. => Fact is that Americans don’t know much about the world they live in. US soldiers in Iraq are proved to be the ones having cultural problems with the inhabitants (not only culural problems by the way). Not EU soldiers. If Palin thought that Africa was a country, and she could be Vice-President, that is a shame. And I heard that a big part of US population still thinks the same… from such a rich country it raises questions. I talked once to a student with a degree in global politics. She was unable to gave me the name of one (one!) president outside of US president. IT IS a small sample. But in my opinion that proves something. >My point is, quit doing it just because its fashionable, in actuality it’s the “Croc shoes” of the political world. Just because everyone is doing it doesn’t make it right, in fact its incredibly tacky. => I don’t do it because because it’s fashionable, but because as a country you can make a difference. And I’ve done it for a long time. It’s great if in your country it became trendy, because it will help fighting misunderstandings between you and the World. And they are great since George W. mandates. I do think we deviate from the original subject, all I wanted to say that we should not generalize, maybe in a manner that shocked, and I apologize if this was the case.