Study group for all june 2013 level 1 candidate :)

All those interested in the study group plz do add me on fb or send a private msg

Hi… I have sent a request to you on the fb alias “Luki Luke”

Thx oliverk120

I didnt receive ur request plz check if its a hindou god profile pik thx

Is that you with the pic of “lord shiva” and family?..i have sent u a request :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: yea thats me :slight_smile:

I cannot locate you on facebook.

Send the invite or your direct link.

Hi guys m also planning for June 13 attept so what is the plan of the plan of study group. please explain.

Hi guys m also planning for June 13 attept so what is the plan of the plan of study group. please explain.

Hi guys!

I’ve just enrolled in the CFA program. Pelase add me in the study group that you want to create bodo_2u@yahoo.com. Thanks ! Bogdan

Please add me: vuthienngan88@yahoo.com. Thanks

I AM ALSO THE CANDIDATE FOR JUNE LEVEL 1 2013 … PLZ TELL ME HOW DO WE GO ABOUT … IS DER NE 1 STAYING IN GURGAON OR KOLKATA ? ARE YOU GUYS JOINING NE TUTN FOR THIS … I AM A WORKING PROFESSIONAL … SO CAN V LIK SIT AT A PARTICUALR TYPE DO A FEW TOPICS FOR A WEEK AND THN DISCUSS MAY BE SATURDAY EVRY WEEK … HOW WUD DAT BE

i ould also love to be counted; obboyett@gmail.com, thx

Hi plz do send an email on studygroup13@hotmail.co.uk

i would also love to be counted; obboyett@gmail.com, thx

guys plz post ur fb links so v cn add each other directly … i suppose dats a betr way … v hardly open mails unless its d official one

I have created google group, let’s join it and collaborate. https://groups.google.com/d/forum/finstructor_cfa

Hi guys, pls add me to the group. gorankorac@gmail.com smiley

Which is the first topic you are starting with … is the highest weights to lowest and does ne 1 know if the topic weights change for evry level1 exam or it remains the same and does the institute website providing the weightage of the subjects are stricttly followed by the institute ?

join the group…cfa google group posted above.