Suits. (not the TV show)

I used to wear a tie every day. Then I graduated prep school.

Suits are class.

If you find the right place to get your suits from, you will find it difficult to not own 4-5, and wear one all the time.

With zero hesitation, I can recommend Black Lapel

Very affordable suits, fully customizable, and their tailoring is hard to match (in that price range). They take 30 days to send your first suit. If it doesn’t fit well, they will remake for free. But once they get it right, the next time, you only have to select the color and customize the suit on their website. It will come to you in perfect measurement within 30 days.

I have 5 suits. For men’s wardrobe essentials, this is the order in which you must own suits. Navy Blue (Solid). Charcoal (Solid). Grey (Solid). Another Blue (Solid or Pattern). Brown or Khaki (Solid or Pattern), Black (Solid), and then whatever you like.

Disclaimer: I am not commissioned by Black Lapel. I just love the brand a lot and recommend it to everyone who wears clothes.

Stripes mate, stripes.

No - unless a major investor meeting

Currently 2 suits (Navy, Medium Gray) that are brand new, looking to add one more

Low end you could spend 600 for something decent, but I would recommend getting something made, where you are looking at 1,500 to 2,500