SUNE

Maybe I should buy a couple of shares on the off chance it goes back to $10 and I can buy a burrito.

I think some of you are joking about this company, but for those that are not…look at their cash flow statement. It’s a disaster. Look at all of their debt; how in the hell can they service it? Now that the debt markets have closed to them they can’t refinance it. I get the PPA’s but this is a very complex financial structure. This company is leveraging the hell out of their balance sheet to reach for IRR’s of only ~9% – that is a very poor use of capital. I like the PPA’s but when your cost of capital becomes as expensive as it is for SUNE right now, the house of cards begins to unravel. I don’t follow this company and have only done a couple of power deals filling in for someone else, but I don’t know how this company survives with its current capital structure. Good luck to the longs if you guys are serious. I’m pulling for you but it doesn’t look good.

SUNE BROS

SUNE is basically only a joke at this point.

Hmm…I’m really tempted to throw a grand at this. The “Kodak Bounce” may have been this week, or maybe it’ll go up to $5 before it goes to zero.

SUNE bros, is pelosi the best lockdown trader?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/pelosis-husband-invested-solar-firm-weeks-lucrative-expansion/

Laughing at this comment posted on seeking alpha, posted today!, regarding the recently bankrupt Energy XXI.

bankrupt! SUNE BROOOOOOOOS!

IS IT TOO LATE TO BUY MORE?

Nope. The good news is you can now buy an infinite amount of SUNE stock. Request physical share certificates from your broker and use them to wallpaper your office!

Who here is stuck with shares?

THIS IS GOING TO COME ROARING BACK. SUNE BROS