Team AF looking good

i’m keeping this a secret. :wink: i didn’t even join until late october, so i can say i did this by myself. this is by far my greatest academic triumph…even higher than graduating salutatorian in high school! :slight_smile: so happy!

thanks to everyone for their help, especially in quant. No way I get >70% on that section without rereading Joey’s stuff and a lot of other knowledgable folks here. See you all on the Level 2 forum!! For those that didn’t make it, don’t give up. This was my second time through (took it back in 2003) and it can be done. Keep the chin up and buckle down!!!

i have to second that AF helped us all a lot and I’m looking forward to L2 in June. :slight_smile: thanks everybody!

Thank all of those that contributed to AF! I passed! Now I can turn around and help june ppl!

Thanks guys… AF has been a real, real help… looking forward to L2 in June!!!

AF has been great help, thanks to everyone who was posting. I wouldn’t have passed FSA & Econ w/o AF. As i was running well behind I couldn’t participate a lot, but since I am not taking LII in June I hope I can give back by helping June LI candidates… now that I know I passed

I am glad to be part of this. Absolutely Great people on the team.

Though I knew about this forum and did not take full advantage of it(Joined in Nov), I was really impressed with the commitment on this forum and depth of analysis on difficult to understand topics. I was feeling left behind when I joined but helped me push myself to emerge. Congratulations to all and Good Luck with next level.

Thanks for all of you either helped me directly or indirectly, Wow, what a day! See you all in Level 2 forum soon. I assume most of you will take this Summer? Do we have enough time? Would Schwesser + Qbank + CFAI mocks enough? My reading speed is slow. Steve

thanks agian for all your help guys

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cpk123 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I can definitely attest to that, having learnt > a > > lot from all the discussions on the boards. > > > > CP > > I can attest that you’ve helped me understand FSA > much better. My complete 50-70% range star ‘*’ in FSA is dedicated to CPK123 … Let us all join our hands for this super-human.

Agreed. Thanks to you, Joey and everyone else. I have been always quite impressed with a caliber of majority of individuals on this site. Indeed, much kudos to Team AF!!!

Thanks to all on AF. I was here everyday for the months leading up to the exam. I appreciate all the help and support from all that responded to my posts, etc…this is a great team and I look forward to being a part of it for Level 2 in June. See you all in the L2 forum.

I passed the exam. AnalystForum definitely helped me clear up some of the conceptual issues regarding FSA and econ that have confused me. I also tried to contribute back by helping out in the quant sections (my strong point). Thanks to everybody here for making AnalystForum a very worthwhile place for discussion and community support.

Congrats again to all who passed, I hope to join the ranks this june. I’ll be sure to be more involved with the board as my studies intensify.

Totally agree… a huge part of getting through Level 1 was this forum… not only everyone who helped out, but also in making the lonely studying not so lonely… congrats everyone, and just like i said before the exam, we set the curve!!

there is not really much to add to what was said!

AF was undoubtedly a big plus for me. Y’all are a great bunch, who have a real community spirit. I’d guess that the pass rate for AF-ers was well above 39% because the people who took the time to use this resource were probably more serious and involved in their preparation than the average Joe (or Jane). See you all on the L2 forum (but I’ll be answering q’s here whenver I can too).

I agree - thanks to all. The funny thing is that I had just recently kicked my AF dependency, but now it’s back and stronger than ever. See ya’ll in LII Forum! And Congrats again to all those who passed.

yeah, this forum did alot in keeping me motivated aswell as teaching to help alot of problems i would have been able to answer alone. I honestly believe, without this forum, i wouldnt have passed. Thanks all who contributed!