Thank You Marc LeFebvre

The videos were such an important part of my study plan. I’d cycle through them casually by the spring and it helped me remember everything, as they are very comprehensive.

If you don’t to the Bootcamp, you miss the IPS calculations and some little stuff that matters a lot to graders that you will be missing. but if you could make it with shweser Videos, you certainly can pass with his videos because he basically goes page by page in the curriculum and teaches you important White Texts" in the curriculum you would overlook.

My sense is the bootcamp is the icing on the cake. What matters most is the work you do leading up to it, hence if I had to choose I’d take the videos over the boot camp. But if you go to the boot camp well prepared it will help you consolidate and hone your skills. It will also help your exam mindset and address things that will help get you over the MPS line.

I did BootCamp and videos so can offer some feedback.

The materials are very good and Marc knows his stuff. This, however, is not some magical package that will guarantee you a pass. You have to put in the hours - he just gives you the right tools.

One thing that I would add: you want start early as it takes a really long time to read the CFA materials. You need the time to review and practice - this is key for L3.

I met Marc several years ago in Atlanta when we were running 2-day review sessions for Schweser: he was doing Level III, I was doing Level I.

Marc’s awesome. His knowledge is second to none. And he’s a great human being to boot.

I shouldn’t be saying this because I’m currently working for the other Mark – Meldrum – but the fact remains.

I cant recommend LevelUp enough. Going from Band 2 last year to pass this year is largely down to the tools and approach Marc uses. He is the first to say that there is no short cuts with Level 3, you have to put in the hours and use the CFAI material.

The Bootcamp in NY had to be one of the hardest educational sessions I have ever done, I flew back to London feeling like I had been hit by a train but oh so glad I went to it.

The last 7 weeks leading up to the exam was just rinse and repeat of past exam questions that Marc has already weeded through and removed the irrelevant, as well as BBox and white text examples.

Band 3 Retaker that passed Level 3 this year, so I can relate to what you posted. Without LevelUp, I don’t pass. Look, every Level 3 candidate is smart since you passed the first 2 levels. Marc helps you put it all together and study effectively, effeciently, and the right way. You still have to put in a ton of time and effort - but you go in the right direction with his guidance.

Long time lurker, passed this year after taking a 5 year break (took l3 multiple times prior to the break ), have two kids under 4! I started studying with Level up videos in October and was done with the CFA curriculum by February and reviewed it several times before I attended New York Bootcamp. Marc is an amazing professor with ton of energy and a great sense of humor and it’s super helpful to be able to contact him directly with questions. He teaches how to get extra points on the essay during the Bootcamp. I needed to know all the tricks to get over the finish. So thrilled to be done with the program and go on with my career and family life. Thank you Marc!!!