Thank you

Niblita75 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Less questions about fit than I was expecting. > > Pitch a stock that you follow > Talk about the markets today > What industries are you interested in that we > cover > Rank your strengths from 1 to 3 in fin statement > analysis, writing, presenting. > What do you think we do > Why the CFA > Talk about a time you were in a bad group > situation > Why would we want to work with you > List two weaknesses > What do you like to do on weekends > > Thats what I can remember off the top of my head. > I am fairly confident I will be hearing good news > in a week or so, but not overly. I don’t want to > get my hopes up. > > The ranking from 1 to 3 caught me off guard. I > didn’t know what I was the “right” answer. I said > fin statement analysis as 1 and about the same for > writing and presenting. I’m pretty sre who I know who you interviewed with…It sounds like there are several other people on this board who i may have worked with at one time also.

If you are interested in chatting about that firm and working in ER send me your e-mail and I’ll be happy to chat about my experiences.

Really? They were both UF grads. I forget their names though. I was given a packet by them that had business cards in it. I assumed it was their own but it turned out to be the head of recruiting research associates business card. From what I can remember they were a few years out of undergrad. One worked in the REIT group and the other in Healthcare. If you know them by chance let me know. Edit: Ha we posted at the same time. My email is Nabil523@gmail.com. Shoot me an email as I would love to talk about the company/job. I still am waiting to hear from them later in the week.

who was guy in REIT?

This will be tough since I can only go by looks. The interview was a week ago and I have no business cards. UF’s career center was also a tremendous help in NOT giving me their emails after I realized that I didn’t get their business cards. The REIT guy was probably 24 or 25 with some mix of maybe native american (some what dark skin). Also, skinny and I couldn’t tell you how tall.

not my boy… the is short white fella with dark hair… bad skin