Thanks Chad.

Finally Sublimity, brianr and I can resolve our differences! That difference being that I am smart, good looking, and generally awesome - and they like fondling baby monkeys.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Who browses with only one tab open? > > I have a several bookmarks folder with like 5-20 > bookmarked sites each, which I can have open at > once. > > You are so old school, should I call you Frank the > Tank? I wish I could use tabs. My company forbids any browser other than IE 6 and they periodically scan everyone’s machine for unauthorized software.

Thanks Chad.

i wonder if anyone from AFOT will come back - that would definitely spice this place up

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who uses clicking? > > The new rage these days is tablet computing with > touch input. > > Mice are so old school, Frank the Tank. Ctrl + Tab to switch tabs

I never thought this day would come. I suppose Chad is trying to stop the flock from leaving to the new/old afot.

Most of the regulars from the oringal AFOT that are still around have gotten themselves banned from here, some on purpose, some not. We have our own site and have become a rather tight community, and many of us know others offline. Doubt Chad would want to let folks he’s banned back in. Why would he? If he did, it would be pretty funny to watch 20 or so old timers show up thinking they owned the place.

OldSchool Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Most of the regulars from the oringal AFOT that > are still around have gotten themselves banned > from here, some on purpose, some not. We have our > own site and have become a rather tight community, > and many of us know others offline. > > Doubt Chad would want to let folks he’s banned > back in. Why would he? > > If he did, it would be pretty funny to watch 20 or > so old timers show up thinking they owned the > place. Did you ever finish that story?

No, just have been too busy. Might get the next piece of it up this weekend.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Did you ever finish that story? Yeah, OS. You’ve got us all waiting with baited breath. Any new updates you can recap for us over the weekend?

I’ve got a decent amount of the next installment typed. Will try to get it up shortly.

OldSchool Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve got a decent amount of the next installment > typed. Will try to get it up shortly. Excellent.

What is this “installment” you speak of?

yeeaahhhh. brrrruppptttttttttt brrrruppptttttttttt!

Thanks Chad.

Nice ! Maybe Nuppal should be allowed back , at least in the BO! If he behames he might be promoted to the regular forum later on! We miss his great stories!

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks Chad, you are awesome. > > AF members, we should try to keep things more > civilized. > > Let’s not let things deteriorate so much that it > may present a legal liability to Chad. > > I love you all. I love you too sub

What happened to sublimity?

Lol what great sounding rules

Holy crap some user names that weren’t seen in ages…