*THAT GUY* -- Gym Edition

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One time I turned the corner to the bathroom and > saw an older fat guy standing in front of the > mirror, using a hair dryer to dry his balls. No > joke. When would anyone ever think that’d be okay? I take issue with this. Blow drying your junk is the best way to prevent jock itch, and it adds volume to your pubes. I do hate naked dudes that sit on the bench in front of their locker with no towel or anything under them.

How about the guy who is there night and day…no matter what! I swear, I have come across this every gym I have gone too…I could go Sunday morning, Thursday at 2am…didn’t matter, dude was there… didn’t bother me so much, but I wondered what the hell these guys were doing with their lives…

Nupps never told us how that story ended with ur neighbor in Florida!

The russian? She blew me and we stopped talking. The end. She was relationship crazy and I just got out of one, so I told her to make like the kremlin in the early 90’s.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > She was relationship crazy and I just got out of > one, so I told her to make like the kremlin in the > early 90’s. I’m writing this one down.

Saw the dude with insane biceps today. I think his wrists are smaller than mine, and mine are the size of my 13 y/o sister (exaggeration). I love how those guys wear wristbands, just to hide their insanely small wrists.