the books are thin

They may be thin but getting through them is still a slow go for me. I’ve been fairly consistent on my studying (10-15 hours / week) for about 6 weeks, I skipped the 1st book and I’m only on reading 27. There is a ton of crossover from SS to SS but some of the “terminology” changes slightly and you need to be able to sight the terms from each reading. In May I used some very old CFAI Level II exams to study and I found the lack of multiple choice much more difficult. Not having the safety net of the multiple choice ratchets up the level of understanding needed to pass. I thought Level II was a PITA and I think this is not looking much better.

balletsh0es Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >The books are thin So are knives…

someone needs to bump this thread in march or april. # of pages isn’t the key driver of difficulty, the ambiguity was the killer for me

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > balletsh0es Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > >The books are thin > > So are knives… pwned