The Fleece Vest Look

Not a fan. Seems to be a dead giveaway for a try-hard.

Better get an intern to fix and reformat it a few times with slightly different, ambiguous corrections

Somehow I knew you’d be a fan.

And considering I represent the height of male fashion, I think we can consider this matter closed.

I think the fashion outrage specifically applies to the capital markets vest, not just any ordinary vest…even more obnoxious than the Silicon Valley ones because they have the emblazoned logo over the chest

http://www.businessinsider.com/silicon-valley-investors-love-fleece-vests-2016-10

The fleece vest is just as bad as those toe-shoes.

Have those of you who are cold tried being fat? I find it really helps.

yea im with you, those vests typically are a red flag for a self indulgent tool from the people I have met. Some of them, I assume, are good people.

Appropriate username

I’ve never worn it but some of the guys at the office do. I don’t have any sense of style whatsoever but I think it’s a nice look. *shrug shoulders

fleece is for sissies, wear a bullet proof for a more masculine look.

#theybeshootin

I’d rather freeze. .Which I do all the time

Never been a vest guy but not hating, I think it looks fine.

As an aside, don’t think I’ve ever been cold at work in my life. The girl next to me keeps a shawl and a sweatshirt at her desk that she rotates through hourly. I have a fan on always.

My office can be notoriously cold - close to 65-66 degrees in my view - it’s said that the cold temperatures are more likely to keep people awake and focused

Put the temps lower. The conditions should ensure that only the strongest and fittest prevail.

why dont you build more muscle so you are less cold?

To counter office coldness, I’ve developed the ability to vibrate in place at a high frequency. It removes the need for vests and has countless other uses.

Like vibrating so fast you phase through your chair… Brilliant…

I have absolutely no problem with that.

#65Degrees