The # of foreigners taking this explains the low pass rates..

Now thats what you call DEJA VU’. When coming out of the hotel there was this guy who said the exact same words as you. Anyways, did you try the World’s Most Famous Gyro on 53rd and 6th ave. ? they even have website. I haven’t eaten a more addictive food than that in my lifetime. Gotta have it once every few weeks and this has been happening for the past 5 years when i first discovered it.

Well, I work @ 49th and 7th so I’ll give that place a try sometime.

If language is that important how can you explain that Europe is better than US ? Oh yes, I forgot, because we think faster & better.

English is my third language - If you can work in an English-speaking environment, then the language shouldn’t be an issue. For grown-ups, English comes in the following order - Reading/comprehending, writing and then speaking - from my experience. (For kids, I’m sure the speaking part comes first).

I’m from Singapore and I have to say, language wasn’t much of a barrier. However, we’ve gotta remember that there are many other test-takers in Southeast/East Asia, most of whom do not have as high a level of proficiency in English. Can’t say I know how many though. I was very surprised that we had 4200 test takers in Singapore! (supposedly, but of course there were many no-shows as well) I think that’s quite a lot for a population of 4mil? Lots of young people here too