***The Official "Afternoon Section...WTF?!?!" Thread***

What was up with absolutely no Free Cash Flow Questions? I was totally ready for a few of them in the afternoon, but no dice. WTF!

am glad they chose RI over FCFE. I did not want to see NWC and FC confusions any more after the mock and sample fiascos

i spent so much time on the friggin FCF formulas and they didn’t ask a damn question…i am pissed!

I would have to agree with most comments here. The PM was much tougher than the AM. It was the same last year as well… thought I scored over 85% in the AM last year… Actually I came out of the AM and I only truly had to guess on 2 questions… The PM last year… I thought OMFG… I only knew 2 answers for sure… This year it dawned on me. Make the AM fairly easy so that most people come back to write the PM. Then in the PM seperate the men from the boys. Plus it helps make your low prestegious passing percentage. I honestly felt that some of the questions were offside this year. And it is not bc of sour grapes… I know that I am a book smart person. Graduated top 5% of my class in finance (3.8 GPA). This was my second year writing the test. I studied fairly hard last year, only using the Schweser material. Failed! Though, well ok, I was trying to cut corners and therfore maybe did not deserve to pass. This year, ONLY read the CFA TEXT!!! Did evey question in the texts TWICE!!! Add the two years together I had over 450 hours of studing. Still this year, I was like, I have never seen this before, what are they asking me here!