the ORIGINAL exam day horror story = the "sink story"

I hope this is true LOL

This was one of the first posts I ever read on AF. I knew Iā€™d found a home.

What?

He means this.

ā€œI have a morning ritual that I go through before every big exam. I call it ā€œThe Terminatorā€. First, I crouch down in the shower in the classic ā€œnaked terminator traveling through timeā€ pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed to the exam as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy. ā€

Author: ccooper55 Date: Thursday, August 12 @ 1:49 pm

Haha, thatā€™s brilliant!

definitely something Barney Stinson would do if he was doing the CFA

Awesome

im dying of laughter - thank you guys haha

This is officially the funniest shit I have read all year!! am literally in tears! and everyone in the office around me thinks i am goin insane!!!

Iā€™ve laughed at this every year since L1 at exam time since it always gets resurrected. I canā€™t imagine itā€™s true, but it cracks me right up.

Iā€™m surprised noone has resurrected the legend of qqqbee yet

EDIT: I found it! So Iā€™ll be that guy - http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/91293703

qqqbee was overrated. Never understood the hype.

Bump. Just because itā€™s awesome, even if it isnā€™t true.

One of the funniest things Iā€™ve ever read. I was in tears

bump lol

This is so dumb. No way itā€™s true.

this is so fake but still funny haha

bump

hahahah priceless

this story was featured on Business Insider as a quote from a ā€œwall streeterā€ on how tough the exams are. No kidding. Journalism at its finest

Who was more overrated qqqbee or bleron? or phil.platt?