The U.S. Equity Compensation Report

Could someone with access to Institutional Investor post a copy of the The U.S. Equity Compensation Report?

the equity research compensation report was put out in the II all american research issue…

You don’t need a subscription to see the data, only the actual article: http://www.iimagazine.com/RankingsEquity.aspx You should be able to click through all of the data.

Thanks, I missed that.

I get a few teaser paragraphs and then a “READ MORE” link that requires a subscription to go on… I’d be interested in this report too, if one can get it anywhere without a very-expensive individual subscription.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I get a few teaser paragraphs and then a “READ > MORE” link that requires a subscription to go > on… > > I’d be interested in this report too, if one can > get it anywhere without a very-expensive > individual subscription. I cannot read the whole article, but I am able to click through all of the data at the bottom, which is what holds my interest anyway.

Ah, the data is helpful. Thanks. Still would like to get the article text, if anyone is willing to mail me… brucebiz_wi at yahoo dot com…

Mean Compensation for a Level II candidate was lower than for a Level I candidate.

Dapper425 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mean Compensation for a Level II candidate was > lower than for a Level I candidate. Yea, and much lower than CPA. Maybe i shld have pursued CPA.

Dapper425 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mean Compensation for a Level II candidate was > lower than for a Level I candidate. probably because some of these guys spent too much time studying for exams instead of focusing on building good work experience