The weekend washup..

So how did everyones weekend go? I need a bit of advice. I met this really awesome bird, ended up drinking with just her until like 7.30 . Problem is that she is MARRIED!! She only got married in summer and oddly it seemed like she wasnt really into her husband. Anyway, we had a lot of fun together and I know she did. But we didnt do anything wrong in the end, she is married afterall, and I probalby wouldnt have been as into her if she did. Anyway, she was like do you have facebook, I told her i dont. But she gave me her name for some reason in my phone. And with this obviously easily found her on Facebook and also her mobile number even if I wanted to use that. Anyone got any good ideas on how to play this one. Yes, I know I should probably nto try anything considering shes married, and normally I would just cut it off at the head, but she really is an awesome girl. So figure maybe I should make one play and see what happens (she probably wouldnt respond anyway). Anyone got ideas besides, ‘leave it alone’. ?

Nothing really here, said farewell the the penthouse party chick. She is moving Jacksonville and wanted to hang out before she left the next day. Went to a college bar to watch UM get destroyed. Woke up at 7a to play soccer sunday morning. I think my neighbor is into me, the problem is that I’ve already started laying ground work on her friend (who doesnt live in the building). Hung out with her all day Sunday, definitely a friendly/flirtatious mood there.

Played soccer Got injured Out of workout/soccer for another month again this feeling is so so fxxk

SPOPSOPSOIPSOIOPSIPOSIPSIPOSIOPISPISPISPISIS, Nice work on the married bird. You can always just text her “Is it a good marriage?” just be blunt about it. In any case, if she cheats on her hubby, YOU aren’t doing anything wrong. You’re just the beneficiary of her misguided actions. It would be like if you recieved a counterfiet bill from a gas station when getting change.

No offense, but between you and the married bird, I don’t think you should try to pursue. She was drunk and having fun with you at the moment - that was the window for you to make a move if you planned on it. She consciously made the decision in her mind if something was going to happen, it would’ve happened that night. Now she realizes it was wrong of her to behave like that, it’s not like she plans on leaving her husband for you, so she wouldn’t want to sacrifice anything, and in turn will probably be distant to you. Besides, the next time you two meet up, it may very well be awkward, because now she is aware that her actions are wrong, and she is worried you will perceive her as someone with lesser morals, a sl&t, etc. Tread with caution.

That’s on you sopsossospsosopsopspssisisisisisisipsopsis - my code would allow it back in the day, but as MP and many others might indicate, that crosses their line. I’m of the AM school of thought that she’s in the wrong. Unless you’re cheating on someone (and that violates your SOPH), you’re cool with me brah (and she is a philthy hoo-er, but might be a fun one).

Here’s my take. You can’t sleep with every woman in the world, but you can at least try. I’ve been with plenty of married/engaged whatever. It’s their decision and up to them to stop you. Not yours to stop yourself. You are only going on your red blooded male natural instincts. Just don’t get caught. On the flip side. I went out last weds and got chatting to a wild blonde cougar - ex colleague of a colleague. She got my email off him and invited us both round for some pre-town drinks on Friday. Between you and me, on my understanding of these things, I could +95% degree of confidence have done some horizontal jogging. But I didn’t pursue that option as I got a wife and kid at home. So going back to your married friend soppisoppi, if she don’t wanna, like I didnt wanna, she wont. If she does wanna, like you wanna, you will.

I say go for it. I spent my weekend as a pre-school teacher for my two kids.

Im not too much in a moral dilemma I guess. Its her who is the married one afterall. But as muddahudda says, I guess if she wanted to do anything she wouldve. The thing is I know she really wanted to, but because she is married wouldnt. I probably would normally not try anything, but I do really like this girl, we just both got on really well. I figure I may as well make one more play and contact her. but Im not sure of the best way. Should I just open an empty facebook account and send her an email saying something through there. I dont wanna seem like a creepy stalker, but see that as the best option, rather then using her number and texting her. Any ideas on what to write? or any other ideas? PS thanks for the good advice and opinions so far

Why would you go for a married woman? A lot of fish in the sea… if you can’t find a good looking non-married - no one else to blame but yourself… up your game

If you’re having doubts about the morality of something, don’t do it.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So how did everyones weekend go? > > I need a bit of advice. I met this really awesome > bird, ended up drinking with just her until like > 7.30 . Problem is that she is MARRIED!! She only > got married in summer and oddly it seemed like she > wasnt really into her husband. Anyway, we had a > lot of fun together and I know she did. But we > didnt do anything wrong in the end, she is married > afterall, and I probalby wouldnt have been as into > her if she did. WTF, you are beyond help. This girl was talking and drinking with you for A LONG TIME until the WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING, and WITHOUT HER HUSBAND and you DO NOTHING. THEN SHE GAVE YOU HER NUMBER “FOR SOME REASON” (UHHH I WONDER WHAT REASON THAT MIGHT BE?!) AND YOU STILL DO NOTHING. She did everything except pull the trigger for you. I can’t read your threads anymore, transfer, it’s killing me.

eBluBalls

If you’ve got her number, shoot her a text telling her to call you if she ever wants to get together. This shell-facebook account is sounding kind of hostel-ish. Don’t put too much work into it, and then write her off once the text/candygram/whatever is sent. hahahah had to add me laughing at brahmeister ridiculing you - he’s got a point… No coffee for you until you close sopsiossipsospsisopsisopsisopsisoipsopsisop.

bromion Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > transferpricingCFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > So how did everyones weekend go? > > > > I need a bit of advice. I met this really > awesome > > bird, ended up drinking with just her until > like > > 7.30 . Problem is that she is MARRIED!! She > only > > got married in summer and oddly it seemed like > she > > wasnt really into her husband. Anyway, we had a > > lot of fun together and I know she did. But we > > didnt do anything wrong in the end, she is > married > > afterall, and I probalby wouldnt have been as > into > > her if she did. > > WTF, you are beyond help. This girl was talking > and drinking with you for A LONG TIME until the > WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING, and WITHOUT HER HUSBAND > and you DO NOTHING. THEN SHE GAVE YOU HER NUMBER > “FOR SOME REASON” (UHHH I WONDER WHAT REASON THAT > MIGHT BE?!) AND YOU STILL DO NOTHING. She did > everything except pull the trigger for you. > > I can’t read your threads anymore, transfer, it’s > killing me. lol

Bromion, I agree, and deserve it. Of course I tried. But you have to understand mate, I saw this one as something more than just a root. Believe me, if I want to go and find sex, I can (somewhat) easily. I should also stress, im a pretty nice guy believe it or not. I just really liked this girl so much more, but the whole married thing makes it nearly impossible. She didnt give me her number, she just gave me her name in my phone (so i wouldnt forget) and said facebook. Probably an indication she didnt want more. But it really did seem like she wanted more, but just couldnt because she is married and under different circumstances wouldve. Seemed like she totally wasnt into her marriage either. I should also point out that she lives in a city about 500kms away from me!

^— i just threw up in my mouth a little

You should only see this as a root. Reading between the lines, I would also be suprised if you are the only ‘other’ one. It’s taken her about 3 months to find a new friend… You are getting too soppy, soppi. Enjoy the ride or let it slide!

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I should also point out that she lives in a city > about 500kms away from me! You should of written this from the get-go and spared us the ensuing convo. There are tons of chicks much closer to you, that you can probably get along with as good or even better. Unless your definition of a challenge is a married woman who only leaves her name and lives 500 km away from you, go fishing elsewhere.

You are all right of course lads. My problem is I always seem to go for the challenging bird. I will shoot her one message I think, just to see if she replies. Something about her being married is just turning me on more and more. If I mention she had a lovely set of 34D’s and is swedish, does that help?