The weekend washup..

One of my closest buddies is trying to hook up with a married chick… She’s married to his cousin… They live half-way across the country… Sopiopsosspisos maybe you should skype my buddy and you fine gents can comiserate about your bad decisions!

Haha, well at least its not my cousins wife! Another thing I should mention is, she is married to a Baron apparently. I cant compete with that…

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Haha, well at least its not my cousins wife! > > Another thing I should mention is, she is married > to a Baron apparently. I cant compete with > that… Apparently you can…Did you tell her that you’re a CFA? Always makes the panties drop for me.

Give her your jester and see who’s laughing then.

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I mention she had a lovely set of 34D’s and is > swedish, does that help? Speaking of 34Ds, during my early 20s I dated back-to-back 34D babes (naturals), about a year each girl. As crazy as it sounds at some point I got bored of those 34Ds and just gave it for granted. It wasn’t after a couple of months the second 34D-er dumped me that I realized how happy one of those sets can make anyone.

I’m curious what she looks like. Give her name to nupps and he can look her up on FB then post a pic here.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > transferpricingCFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > If I mention she had a lovely set of 34D’s and > is > > swedish, does that help? > > Speaking of 34Ds, during my early 20s I dated > back-to-back 34D babes (naturals), about a year > each girl. As crazy as it sounds at some point I > got bored of those 34Ds and just gave it for > granted. It wasn’t after a couple of months the > second 34D-er dumped me that I realized how happy > one of those sets can make anyone. Simple pleasures, eh Crook?

Ok, wont put the pic of this one up. But some of y0ou guys will remember the estonian who I spent about a week with, heard from for about 3 weeks after, and then never again. Im well over this one! So heres a couple of pics of her. Shes my type. Shes the one on the right. in this photo. http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/soppisoppi/estonian7.jpg And another one: http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee457/soppisoppi/estonian3.jpg Has amazing eyes which you cant really see from these photos. Yes, I do fall in love (or lust) very easily

Daviskr as a female, do you agree it would be weird if I texted her after getting her number out of the internet phone book? Or facebook messaged her? Not sure which method would be better…

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Daviskr as a female, do you agree it would be > weird if I texted her after getting her number out > of the internet phone book? Or facebook messaged > her? Not sure which method would be better… Don’t ask a girl what to do when it comes to girls, the advice is always wrong. It’s always something lame like, “Be nice. Buy her flowers and expensive dinners. Kiss up to her.” FAIL. Now that you gave us more information, here’s the play: She lives 500 km away from you. If she comes to town often and/or you have any other reason to see her on a semi-regular basis, then pursue. Texting is better than facebook because she can text back more easily (people always have their cell phone nearby), and you can run some text game on her (although given your track record, I’m somewhat skeptical). At any rate, it’s not weird to text her, and if she reacts negatively or doesn’t respond, you’ll have the good fortune of being able to move on immediately and not waste another second thinking about her. Regarding her “marriage,” if she is out drinking with you all night, you can assume the marriage is a sham. If it were that great of a marriage, she would be home with her husband and not out with some random dude. End of discussion. Regarding her being “the one magical girl in the universe that is going to nourish your soul and complete your life forever and ever” – don’t do that… you’ll just hate yourself later. If you have no reason to see her in the future, then you already missed your chance and should just let it go.

Sopiopsosspisos, You have a good reason to watch Monamour by Tinto Brass to find a noble reason to play this. Remember there are only consequences and they can be good for all involved. Tell her to maintain a diary, in which she’ll write passionately, all those exciting things that you’ll both do, and then somehow place that diary into her husband’s drawer for him to read, that will ignite his hidden passion and you leave the happy couple. Win-win, if Tinto Brass is to be trusted.

Bromion, seriously are you the situation dawwwg? Yes, I have a bad track record on here, because I only post about my troubles here. But I also do punch above my weight, thats why I have quite a few of these issues. I just aint into grenades dawg, and its a warzone out there!

transferpricingCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bromion, seriously are you the situation dawwwg? > > Yes, I have a bad track record on here, because I > only post about my troubles here. But I also do > punch above my weight, thats why I have quite a > few of these issues. > > I just aint into grenades dawg, and its a warzone > out there! No. I want you to succeed and it’s killing me to see you almost seal the deal but then not pull the trigger at the very last second. I agree, don’t jump on a grenade… you’re not going to save your buddies and there’s no medal of honor for sleeping with a fat chick.

LOL I was with a grenade this weekend in DC. She wasn’t too bad but still wasn’t a Ramona either. It was a terrible and unnecessary investment.

Also, I just want to put it down here in writing, that I quite like girls with a little bit of chubb. They look a lot younger in the face when they hit their late 20s normally than really skinny girls, and they have nice boobs. Dont get me wrong, I aint talking lots of chubb, just a tiny, perfect amount, that is ripe and firm. There I said it

Am I the only one who thinks that chick looks like a tranny? There are millions of hotter Romanians than that stick.

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Am I the only one who thinks that chick looks like > a tranny? There are millions of hotter Romanians > than that stick. I love the brutally honest opinions one gets from online forums. Ruthless. I lol’d.

I thought she was pretty hot. Situations problem is he is obsessed with vinny apparently!

Hold on a sec, i’m sure there are hotter girls in Romania but she’s a kind of girl you wanna hit the club with. +1 to the chubb effect btw.

Haha I didn’t say she looks like a tranny, I just thought it was funny that he did and was so vocal about it. I think she’s okay, not really my type, but I could see why guys would like her.