Those who applied for charter after getting results , how long did it take for approval?

Philadelphia society is reviewing applications today. Hope to hear from institute in the next 1-2 days. Fingers crossed.

Please keep us posted.

CFAI has approved my work experience (Applied on 17th, Approved today). Now waiting for NYC society approval.

All months of work experience approved but status is still in “Work Experience Review”

Same here. All of my work experience was approved yet both CFAI status and Society status says “Work Experience Review”. Nothing to worry.

Any one has experience with Singapore Society approval time? My work ex got approved this morning by CFAI.

Can one apply to two societies and be member of both simultaneously? I plan to move to another country in about 6 months time so can I apply to that city’s society and ask CFAI have my charter ceremony there instead of my current city?

Applied 8/21 to CFAI and UK Society and got approved today :smiley:

^ Awesome, congratulations!

Thanks shun - London Gooner was kind enough to allay my fears … :slight_smile:

I applied on Friday. Just got approved earlier today.

Applied Monday around 8AM. Have seen no action on my app yet

I applied on Monday too. Nothing till now

as in something just came through for you?

Also my decision days remaining is blank

Hi kgsgp,

I called up the society and was told the board will be meeting next week and they meet once a month only. Keeping our fingers crossed…

Thank you.Thank you. Thank you.

We should probably suggest for board or sub-committee of the board to meet every week for 2 months post results. Or just make it automated. I see no reason why the society is at all involved in approval process to get charter. And once CFAI has approved, why would society reject it.

Applied on August 21/08. Got confirmation today early morning!

No choice…they are volunteers too. Anyway I’m really looking forward to the Charter ceremony! :grin: