Thoughts on L2 Derivatives

no…copyright. Dont even try that BS.

Yep would love to help out but sorry grace grace but can’t do it. This thread kind of summarizes it http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,662704,page=1

heh, you just gotta love how ‘grace grace’ observed the developing lovefest atmosphere on this thread and tried to take advantage of it. Strong move there, grace grace, how’s your ethics coming along?

Have been through the whole of FSA today… must say that it does get better and better but 60% on the Advanced q’s is still my cap.

Im STTTTTRRRUGGGGLIN with Derivs. not pleased with the progress there…going to have to spend more time than I initially thought.

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The only reason I think it’s going to be less > brutal is that we only have 3 minutes per > question. That doesn’t leave a wholeeee bunch of > time to make too many adjustments. (Although I’m > not test time confident in FSA) > What I’m nervous on missing is going to be some > sort of non-numeric question on let’s say > Cumulative Translation adjustment. A question > that is real wordy with 3 of the 4 answers > sounding possible. > Some of the things he said still resonate and > simplify stuff. I.e. there are only 2 adjustments > that need to be made with annnyy off balance sheet > item. > I missed some questions on the FSA hedges. I’m > thinking that’s going to have a couple of q’s on > the exam. GMofDen - Just keep it going mate. If you don’t understand, just drop in a mail, I’ll try my level best to help.

first day review using harris notes. only got through intercorporate investments, but i feel like i’ve got that section down now. that’s a big jump from this morning. i hope i can get as much value from the more difficult sections. sorry grace, not trying to wave it in your face, but it’s how the guy makes a living. maybe you should contact him directly to see if you can somehow get his notes.