Time Off

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Fancy a game sunday plyon? Name the place. Have sticks, will travel. mike0021 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > is anyone NOT taking time off? these days if > people take time off when they return there might > not be a job waiting for them… Ahem… that can happen even if you DON’T take time off.

I’ll be taking 3 weeks off. Hope to get 8 - 10 hours study / day during those days.

I’m quitting my job to study.

I am studying so I can quit my job.

I’m thinking of taking more time now.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m thinking of taking more time now. Don’t worry, I am pretty sure the test ends by 5pm so you could easily get to work by 6 or 6:30. No need to take time off!

wanderingcfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thepinkman Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m thinking of taking more time now. > > > Don’t worry, I am pretty sure the test ends by 5pm > so you could easily get to work by 6 or 6:30. No > need to take time off! Since I am a long time valued chase ‘freedom’ visa card holder, The CFAI gave me the ‘freedom’ to do the PM from home. Other option to avail this scheme was a combo of NYPL card with SmartLink metrocard

Reading 6-8 hours a day for CFA. I am graduate student. studying to get a job :slight_smile: