TimoTimo Passes L2 Betting Pot

i used that link as a reference more as a joke than anything did you notice who did the poll, Ok Cupid? whatever that is

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Valores Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ski2Much Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > ive got an estimate for his sex life. > > > > > > > > > http://www.businessinsider.com/bad-news-for-androi > > > > > > d-owners-iphone-users-have-more-sex-2010-8 > > > > > > I believe he owns a Microsoft Kin so my guess > > is > > > less than 2.5 > > > > Women have more partners. Hmm > > > You have to realize this doesn’t state women have > more partners but rather women with smart phones > do. My rationalization was that maybe men with > smartphones (and thus stable career prospects) > tend to attract women seeking to settle down > whereas career minded women with solid long term > career prospects tend to resist the whole settle > down and make babies thing. I dunno. It’s simpler than that. If they have a smart phone, all of a sudden, they don’t really need a smart man. Poof! All of a sudden, the number of possibilities just shoots up!