TIS FRIDAY LADS

What’s got you staying in this weekend?

Fri- date with a rando chick

Sat- errands and jiujitsu during the day; boys night out, maybe some poker

Sun: meeting up with a chick I knew from college when studying overseas; showing here around NYC

I think I sent you an invite to next week’s poker game if you’re up for it. Check your e-mail for the link if you feel like it, it’s looking like it’s going to be on the 4th.

Yeah dude, don’t just work on the R blog all weekend.

• Go get drunk
  • Find a bizz to get some food and drink with
  • Hit up the S-Club and make it rain
  • Find a bro to go out of town golf, drink and chase tail with

haha ok will do

Saturday - 8 mile run

Sunday - 20 mile run

Monday - 34 mile run Tuesday - 50 mile run Wednesday - ?

Ill take you under my wing son. Hollaback!

Ok Dad

Alladin, you from London? There’s loads of places to go party in London… if the recession hasn’t eaten into your budget lol! Damn I had to leave that place when it kicked in.

I am not from London…and my budget is 0…being a party animal London must be difficult to sustain!

Don’t worry dude, this thread is full of self reporting bias- it seems like everyone has plans when really only people with plans would bother to post.

Did you do anything?

Just saw that. Thanks man, but I’m heading to the beach on the 4th then I’ve got a house warming party to go to. Def next time. Also should do drinks again.

On another note; to those who didn’t do anything this weeked… at least you didn’t come home late with some hot chick looking to score and have it all ruined by your roommate who was busy peeing in the oven…

No worries about poker, I’ll keep you on the list. But this story ^^ needs telling.

Please elaborate.

There’s really not much more to it and I still don’t know whether to be mad or find it hysterical.

I brought home a 9. We came in to the apt. and heard some “sizzling” noise in the kitchen. I thought he was sizzling something on the stove until I walked over and saw the oven open and turned on with him pissing in it… that’s when the girl was like… ya I gotta go.

brahs, its Friday