To retake or not to retake

What is the value of money earned by sacrificing the real happiness in life (ur kids growing up n ur wife)??? My opinion - Worthless

Do it… and let the anglish see ya do it

So what’s the verdict? Did you end up retaking?

wow, dug it back up eh? OP hasn’t posted in 5 months, he last asked if extra materials was enough 5 months ago

I suppose it depends on how “close” he was to passing. If he just missed, try again, if he missed by a country mile, maybe forget it . And try things like the Windsor seminar to help you pass

Man I hope this dude just kicked it with his family instead of studying for the god forsaken L3 a 4th time. Brian Dyson (CEO of Coca Cola) gives us a powerful metaphor for thinking about what bounces back, and what does not: “Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them – Work, Family, Health, Friends and Spirit and you’re keeping all of these in the Air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four Balls - Family, Health, Friends and Spirit – are made of glass. If you drop one of these; they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for it.”

^ I like that. Although depending how you “drop” the work ball, it may shatter as well

As someone who is still waiting for the bounce back I kind of question his metaphor, even though I do like it. The more I meet with and read about those that are really successful I have come to find that nearly all of them have made significant sacrifices with regards to the four “glass balls”.

All my balls are scuffed… I’m trying to focus on the family one a little more personally, even at the expense of work. Probably means I don’t do as well professionally in the short/mid-term, but I’m OK with that.