To VirginCFAHooker

Must admit that reading the legal jargon (as part of deciphering a one page code the legal document’s trying to convey in 100 plus pages) for quite some time (no its not my hobby), I have now learnt to form long, yet curiously nonsensical statements which, in the end, result as being a tautology enough to invigorate the brutal existence of mental anarchy that has become ever so quintessential to get through the 24 hour day. Since I learn the “COOL” art from the lawyers, I dont think they suck. Sorry virginCFAhooker :slight_smile:

No, don’t be sorry for me! I’m sorry for you! (that was some nice legaleeze tho’, congrats on being able to spew that stuff)

I usually get cynical and sarcastic as the exam draws near. Dont want to break tradition:)

NakedPuts Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The cruel truth of the world is that lawyers don’t > understand TVM, and this is why they go to law > school. This problem is compound by the > completely fake “starting salary” numbers thrown > around by law schools (although B-schools are at > least as guilty, if not more so, of the same > thing). strange, my friend had a finance/engineering double major with a very high GPA and still went into law school. however it was his life’s ambition since he was a teenager to become a lawyer, i dont think TVM was even a consideration.