Today I accepted a new job offer...

Midas.

congrats plyon and I have a feeling you passed level 2 as well so cheers to a great summer for you :slight_smile:

It’s easy to grin When your ship comes in And you’ve got the stock market beat. But the man worthwhile, Is the man who can smile, When his shorts are too tight in the seat. The past four months have done nothing but suck, believe me. Making lemonade here, but it still has been lousy.

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It’s easy to grin > When your ship comes in > And you’ve got the stock market beat. > > But the man worthwhile, > Is the man who can smile, > When his shorts are too tight in the seat. > > The past four months have done nothing but suck, > believe me. Making lemonade here, but it still > has been lousy. I christen thee: the flying wasp. It’s amazing that you would quote this classic line from Caddie Shack today. I literally had a dream about this very quote last night. (Slight correction, but being the fanatic I am I can’t let it go: It’s “but the man worth his while”, not “the man worthwhile”. Re: your house, afriad it’s out of my ballpark. A year ago, maybe. Damned subprime mess has taken quite a toll on my finances. Edit: Just read above that you’ve sold it already…amazing story. Only in fairfield county…

Congrats Plyon …well deserved turn of luck.