Today is the biggest festival for the Hindus -- Diwali

Today millions of Hindus worship Laxmi – the Goddess of wealth and prosperity. I think today’s rally has got something to do with the occasion. Here is wishing all, a happy diwali and a prosperous new year.

Happy Diwali to all. You are correct - It’s good to buy stocks, gold, etc on this auspicious occasion that’s probably driven the market up… I got CHK today

Whats CHK dude??

anupamjain008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whats CHK dude?? Chesapeake Energy

Happy Diwali!! Everyone!

sid3699 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Today millions of Hindus worship Laxmi – the > Goddess of wealth and prosperity. > > I think today’s rally has got something to do with > the occasion. > Yes, today’s rally had everything to do with it. This is a clear sign of divine intervention and Goddess Laxmi’s concern for poor market investors. Looks like not just some sovereign wealth funds, some divine wealth funds are also heavily invested in stock markets. Happy diwali to those who celebrate this festival… hv cracking fun.

There’s an upside to the lagging gold price - my Diwali purchases were a lot easier to make.

Happy Diwali folks! Lets hope the coming year is a lot more prosperous than the last!

At least we managed to cut our losses with an October year-end; imagine how bad it’ll be at the end of the Gregorian year!

Happy Diwali, folks! I am going to go bhangra dancing with some friends tonight.

Priya Rai is Indian!!! Willy

What race are you, WillyR? I can’t tell by looking at your mom.

Canadian. Willy

Happy Diwali to our Indian friends! May all of you be blessed with health, success, and wealth :slight_smile:

Happy Diwali everyone. I’m neither Indian nor Hindu, but I’m getting excited!

WillyR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Priya Rai is Indian!!! > > Willy She is bomb!!!

I like Indian food.

Saal Mubarak all…bring on CFA level 3!