if you can’t hold a conversation it’s something else, that’s an exaggeration

you can’t just banish creativity

True.I realized your point and the error in conveying my thoughts but got distracted by a chick who was passing by and then realized the girl was wearing a UA skirt and had to check their skirts online ,then this pop up intrigued me to check out an online game.The online game asked you to sign up with your FB account which made me realize I had not checked mine in a while,While I was checking FB ,I got really nervous and thought I had to check my Instagram.Then I realized I haven’t refreshed my AF page for about 3 minutes,I saw your comment but clicked on Irfanualah Ad on this page,then I looked at your Avatar and thought I have to sit down and watch the American Psycho for 10 minutes.DAMN THE START OF THE MOVIE IS GOOD.THE MOVIES AT THOSE TIMES WERE SO GOOD,I have to check more movies ,I go to the IMDB page ,I get really nervous that I have watched all their movies and decide to call my friend and ask him to hang out.Before calling him I look out the window and there is this couple making out,I want to take a picture,but wait lets check all the features of an Iphone camera,before that let me google IOS vs Android to see what to phone to buy.Shit the room is so cold,I go up and turn the heat up,while turning the heat up I realise that there is a difference between the temperature you feel and the actual temperature,damn physics is a good topic to learn on your own.I go to Amazon to order some physics books for dummies but see an Ad for a …

True.I realized your point and the error in conveying my thoughts but got distracted by a chick who was passing by and then realized the girl was wearing a UA skirt and had to check their skirts online ,then this pop up intrigued me to check out an online game.The online game asked you to sign up with your FB account which made me realize I had not checked mine in a while,While I was checking FB ,I got really nervous and thought I had to check my Instagram.Then I realized I haven’t refreshed my AF page for about 3 minutes,I saw your comment but clicked on Irfanualah Ad on this page,then I looked at your Avatar and thought I have to sit down and watch the American Psycho for 10 minutes.DAMN THE START OF THE MOVIE IS GOOD.THE MOVIES AT THOSE TIMES WERE SO GOOD,I have to check more movies ,I go to the IMDB page ,I get really nervous that I have watched all their movies and decide to call my friend and ask him to hang out.Before calling him I look out the window and there is this couple making out,I want to take a picture,but wait lets check all the features of an Iphone camera,before that let me google IOS vs Android to see what to phone to buy.Shit the room is so cold,I go up and turn the heat up,while turning the heat up I realise that there is a difference between the temperature you feel and the actual temperature,damn physics is a good topic to learn on your own.I go to Amazon to order some physics books for dummies but see an Ad for a …

yo STL, you ever try to get your kid into mindfulness/meditation or maybe yoga? probably too young now, but I think western medicine is starting to embrace this as a treatment for all sorts of disorders, and I think this might be one of them.

It’s definitely come up and once he’s old enough it’s something we’ll strongly encourage him to do. His therapist even recommended Wii Yoga (and I think there’s a Wii meditation game too…or maybe it’s the same one).

But, my son isn’t the average case either. He has epilipsy (seizure free for four months!) so there are some pretty huge contributing factors that come into play.

STL,

I was as a kid borderline ADHD, from a very anecdotal stand point mindfulness has helped me increase my attention span to 40-50 minutes from an average of 7-8. High carb intake also has been shown to worsen the condition all the best to the little STL. Also some of D.Amens books are pseudoscience but some of it is not, take a look at his books. Not bad.

ee

ee