Not denying that the story is true, but I think this is a dumb reply. If he asked, “I hate my boss. I think I’m gonna kill him. But by the time the trial ends and I get out of jail, I’ll be 40.” Her reply would be, “Well, how old will you be when you’re 40 if you DON’T kill your boss?”

I that she was trying to send the message “there’s no time like the present”, but her answer as it was stated is just dumb.

I don’t think it’s a mistake at all. There was a TV at the prior place I worked that looped this commercial over and over, probably every 15 mins. It ended by saying…

“Never look back, never stop pushing forward… the race that really matters, the one with ourselves, is never over.”

You should write her and tell her that.

No, i like that quote! >_<

People always talk themselves out of commitments or trying new things, but they don’t know if they don’t do anything they will still waste their time doing nothing!

I mean, that’s not the answer to every question, certainly not a motivation for killing someone and going to prison. but it’s still a good answer and it makes you think.