wel done pokhim! Sign it and put in your two weeks!

Congrats. Now you can buy us all a beer. :slight_smile:

congrats! hope the terrible rumors of work there are not true

Here’s your chance to grab the a$$ of a HCB in the office. You might never get the opportunity again.

How’d you do it? Scream “I’m out bitches!” then go back to work?

I emailed my resignation to my HR lady because she was out of the office the day and I was working at the client site. Word spread very quickly.

In other news, one of the people I don’t really like at my office is leaving tomorrow, so that’s good.

Congrats on making it! Did you share your current pay with recruiter? How did you skirted that question?

Congrats! Was interesting reading this thread as it brought back memories.

Congrats Pokhim for getting the job at Macquire Bank.

-Which business unit/division do you work?How did you go round on the pesky question by Hiring Manager,“how much do you earn currently”?Tell us your salary inclusive & exclusive of perks/allowances?

Any one here from Macquire Australia or to be precise from Sydney office?I am looking for some in RMG or FICC business unit of MGL.

Anyone globally taking CFA Exams Lv.3 in June can contact me on “Umair1826@hotmail.com”.

Regards,

Umair

Yes, tell us exactly who you work for, what division and your salary!

Oh sheesh.

And your full name and social security number.

The last time I changed jobs I found out that I got the job right before my annual review. So, I go to the meeting, my boss has all this stuff out to talk about and I’m just like “Actually, we don’t really need to go through this. I’ve accepted an offer with another company. Two week notice.”

Him: “What did they offer?”

Me: “eleventy bigillion”

Him: “Ok then, let’s get out of here.”

^like a bo$$

You should have put your d!ck on the table while you said it.

He couldn’t, it was tucked in his shoe.

Ouch