blow him

a balloon…well that worked for me…-_-

+1

And I’m being completely serious as well.

Thanks for everyone who genuinely tried to help me on this one.

But, unfortunately, he ended the relationship.

All the best to those taking the exam.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

cfa also causes relationship problems?!

keep ur chin up yah, its his loss

unbelievable!!

While it is common to have relationship issues while doing CFA but in your case since you were being a genuinely concerned, understanding and helpful partner I thought your relationship status would be much solid than that.

I actually hope he realises what he had and it was just some cfa crankiness which made him do this.

other than that, NEVER do this much for anyone you date in the future unless you see your long term future with him and your relationship is at stable level.

@sumz and @iamthenight: thank you for your kind words. i hope he passes his exam. i know it means a lot to him. i’ll live, for sure.

Just out of curiosity how likely is it he’s a AFer and saw your post?

If my girl was on AF asking strangers how to ease my tension, I’d be seriously concerned (more WTF than dats my girl).

Thank god I’m alone for the CFA exam.

I do not know extra fudge (no pun intended). Never met her. Know nothing about her.

But IMHO, if a girl is on AF asking “how can I relieve some stress from my L3 candidate boyfriend”, then she’s probably really needy and annoying.

This guy sounds like a train wreck. He obviously doesn’t have his priorities figured out. These tests are hard, but they shouldn’t be this consuming.

+1 Greeny.

But I gotta give it to her. She’s trying.

But then again needy annoying girls try too hard which ironically drives them away.

Damn. Big Red you’ve been burrowing out in Ithaca way too long.

Priorities? Girl vs cfa? Half the population are girls and uve got decades to go looking for one. Try cramming the curriculum with a wife and kids. U could barely fit in 1-2 hrs a day.

Of course the cfa exam prep has a higher priority than the girl you’re banging unless she’s your wife/family. Dude’s not a trainwreck bro (unless she’s a HCB)

The man isn’t a trainwreck, for sure. He has his priorities straight and if getting rid of me was what it took to make him successful at what he needs to do, then that’s cool. Also, I think it’s unfair to imply that I was needy and annoying when he had all the time in the world to do what he wanted without me saying anything nor bearing grudges against him. I posted what I posted (and in anonymity) merely to know what worked and didn’t work for other people. It didn’t necessarily mean it had to be applied in real life. If that bothers anybody, it is not beneficial to use such adjectives.