Tragedy on a river: 6 teens from 2 families drown

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wonder if they fired up the grill after the > incident. > Hey, they are already there and probably hungry. It’s not like letting all the food go to waste was going to bring them back.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > A_M > > > > why do you think the article is racist? > > > > or am I taking you too literal? > > > I dunno, I don’t think the article needed to point > out black people can’t swim. Maybe it just strikes > me as wrong. > > Plus, it seems like 100% can’t swim, not 69%. wait but if its the truth most black people dont know how to swim then how is this racist?

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > I dunno, I don’t think the article needed to point > out black people can’t swim. Maybe it just strikes > me as wrong. > > Plus, it seems like 100% can’t swim, not 69%. Maybe Korey Prest is black. His name is pretty race neutral.

I have never met a person named Taiwon. Actually this is the first I ever seen those other names as well.

Man you guys are so white.

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Man you guys are so white. hehehehhehehehe

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have never met a person named Taiwon. > Actually this is the first I ever seen those other > names as well. You won’t see a JaMarcus lighting up NFL secondaries anytime soon; that’s for sure.

Holy sh*t. This is unreal. As in i almost shart myself when i read it. higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfagoal2 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I wonder if they fired up the grill after the > > incident. > > Hey, they are already there and probably > hungry. > > > It’s not like letting all the food go to waste was > going to bring them back.

Wonder what JOE2010 has to say about this.