Trouble sleeping?

hmm, I’m still considering my options, it’s gonna be a 45 min drive for me…

TheDubs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t know if you have tried listening to the > schweser audio at all?..Give it a listen, I > guarantee within ten minutes you will be out cold LOL, Dubs. And here I was hoping you’d actually learn something. Darn. At least it’s good to take to the gym, etc.

is it monotone? seriously, with the advance in technology nowadays, you figure maybe they can upload their stuff to iTunes or something…tapes, this feels like we’re back to the 80s

Hahah Lola, I was just kidding, they are super useful when you are on the go…but man they didn’t have to hire a robot to read the material!!!..that guy may have the most monotone voice I have ever heard…I have to be careful listening when I am driving I’m scared I might wake up in the ditch…

it’s not tapes. it’s mp3s that you can throw on your ipod.

TheDubs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hahah Lola, I was just kidding, they are super > useful when you are on the go… yeah yeah, whatever :stuck_out_tongue: just add that to the drinks I already owe you, haha.

I’m pretty sure we are even :wink:

as far as I am concerned I can’t study on a comfortable chair because I fall asleep even if in the same time I am drinking coffee…

my problem is I feel like I am sitting too much… between working (analyst, computer most of day) and then sitting to study at night… My ass is hurting from sitting down too much…sucks…haha…

it’s ok chad I’m sure you can handle it a little more maybe you’ll make a successful video - chad’s butt training for becoming CFAs

haha…