TWD

probably would have got everyone else killed. begs the question though - how long would you actually want to live in a world like that. either you shed all aspects of remorse or compassion towards others and become someone like the bat wielding psycho or constantly have to look over your shoulder

Had you watched the prior season’s finale, you would know the answer to that.

I can’t believe you even asking this question BS. In real life such heroics simply do not happen. You will be paralyzed with fear shitting your pants that you won’t be picked next, and once bat hits your head you will hope it won’t continue

My overarching point is this. I have 5 year old. I don’t let him watch: Star wards, Ninja Turtles, Avengers, Spiderman etc etc cartoons because they simply portray too much violence. Kids raised on so much violence bound to end up more violent than they could have been otherwise. Same goes for adults who are overexposed (sanitized) with too much violence.

^don’t agree with this. we’re all animals. we fight. we can be violent. it happens. suppressing it or trying to control it by not watching something on tv is makes it some taboo thing. obviously you don’t want a 5 year old watching twd, but spiderman? no big deal. i would say it’s better to acknowledge with a kid that these types of emotions (anger, frustration, etc) can occur, but using violence to resolve them is not acceptable. plus, before tv, there was still kids beating the piss out of each other.

I love when nerds on facebook discuss TWD and I have no clue what they’re talking about

Your kid is not allowed to watch Spiderman? If it’s wrong to watch a masked man in a skin tight latex suit swinging on ropes while shooting sticky liquid from his body, then I don’t want to be right.

Can’t tell whether you want less in one or more in the other…

1. he’d already been picked so why not rush the guy being killed in a flurry of action seems way less scary than getting executed to me. I mean maybe they’re forced to use guns.

2. happens all the time in combat. At this stage of experience this group is far more akin to a seasoned marine corps platoon than civilians.

Read the synopsis of or actually watch the prior season finale and your question will be answered.

lol

gotcha, the eye thing. Fair enough

^ Bingo,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bZNoT_PbuE

lmao they do the scene with legos. Its awesome

The reaction videos of nerds crying is more entertaining than this show. Seriously boring. When is GoT coming back.

Violence level has really fallen off since the season premier. They really need to pick things back up a bit.