Typical jr equity analyst phone interview Q's

For those interviewing and recently interviewed for the entry level junior analyst postion. What is the salary range you are expecting or that was mentioned to you? If you could please provide geography also. Very good thread everyone ill be bookmarking as well, thanks to all contributors.

This is all great tips…I also have an interview on monday for a buy side, entry level, any more tips anyone? thanks!

brazilatz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is all great tips…I also have an interview > on monday for a buy side, entry level, any more > tips anyone? > thanks! This is my tip. We are going to crush you on South Africa 2010, dude.

Hehehhehe Ok who are you??? If youre the United States all I can do is laugh, if you’re England laugh some more!

Henry for President!

brazilatz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hehehhehe Ok who are you??? > If youre the United States all I can do is laugh, > if you’re England laugh some more! Lol, Argentina. I hate to say but I agree with you, Brazil can just laugh to the entire draw. Maybe Spain has a decent shot.