U.S. designates China as currency manipulator

Nope, don’t believe the fake news at all! He is one of the most ethical, honest, competent, intelligent, inclusive, and selfless leaders in the history of the United States, maybe ever.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

This emperor has no clothes. He never has. These last few years have been that fable come to life.

He’s been doing an excellent job, what more do you want?

i think any billionaire who runs for president is a great man sacrificing his time for the people. whether it is good for the people is quite another thing. but he is definitely making more sacrifices and putting himself under more scrutiny. he coulda easily just been hanging with hotter younger latvian models.

We should all be very grateful for President Trump sacrificing his BSD life to MAGA.

Donald J. Trump: We are winning, big time, against China. Companies & jobs are fleeing. Prices to us have not gone up, and in

We are winning, big time, against China. Companies & jobs are fleeing. Prices to us have not gone up, and in some cases, have come down. China is not our problem, though Hong Kong is not helping. Our problem is with the Fed. Raised too much & too fast. Now too slow to cut…Spread is way too much as other countries say THANK YOU to clueless Jay Powell and the Federal Reserve. Germany, and many others, are playing the game! CRAZY INVERTED YIELD CURVE! We should easily be reaping big Rewards & Gains, but the Fed is holding us back. We will Win!

i was trying to load up on more DJTCQ but i cant find any more shares. please advise tanks

Best market commentary I’ve ever come across.

I have serious doubts that Trump is a billionaire. He’s a con man who has BS’d his way through life. I also think he’s an incompetent narcissist who couldn’t resist the ego trip that came with running for president.

Markets killing yields steadily over the last year is. . .causing the DOW to drop? HUH? You’re just joking about this right?

saw this really nice documentary on china. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaELQS5kTso

State-sponsored corporations TWTR and FB say China’s state-run media is sowing division on the internet to suppress revolution. You couldn’t write fiction this weird.

Twitter, Facebook Target Accounts Spreading Misinformation on Hong Kong Protests

Maybe some within China want to be labeled as a currency manipulator after all?

~According to season 2 of House of Cards.