UCLA White Girl Bashing Asians

^ The tone of how she was imitating talking on the cell phone was very korean, but her random garble was more chinese. Let’s not bring up the asian and cheaters fight again. Either way, for her to lump in ALL asians into that category was so racist

Sometimes I wish I could be a minority, just for the jokes. Sucks being white.

bodhisattva Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How does someone that inarticulate get into > university? She said “Her Momma raised her like that”, Where the hell is MILF Hunter??

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sometimes I wish I could be a minority, just for > the jokes. Sucks being white. In your current location, you already are :-)!

ChickenTikka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > “Ching, chong, ting tong, wing long.” That’s > where she lost it. Shouldn’t have said that, the > PC mongers won’t like that. since when does talking like a door-bell make you a racist?

dieselbp67 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you look at that girl’s “modeling” pix, you > will quickly realize the ample top heaviness of > our newfound coed aquaintance is nothing but lies! we’ve been bamb00bled!

she has some defence against snake bites now ! Search “Orit Fox”

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I saw this video a couple days ago and wondering > what people think. I too would be royally fked off if anyone talked on the phone in the library - it just shouldnt happen

There’s a facebook group up (can’t get link at work) that’s titled “I don’t care if she’s a racist, she’s still hot.”

Actually i believe there should not be such concept as ‘quiet study place’. It develops unhealthy habit of being able to concentrate only in quiet surrounding, which is not going to be the case in real world

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Actually i believe there should not be such > concept as ‘quiet study place’. It develops > unhealthy habit of being able to concentrate only > in quiet surrounding, which is not going to be the > case in real world Maybe a little more peace and quiet in the real world is what we should be pushing for rather than eradicating the last bastions of deep thought.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Actually i believe there should not be such > concept as ‘quiet study place’. It develops > unhealthy habit of being able to concentrate only > in quiet surrounding, which is not going to be the > case in real world agreed. when’s the last time you saw someone trying to hear quiet? everyone i’ve seen who’s trying to study has some sort of earphone/ipod. silence is overrated - like danglers.

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > silence is overrated - like danglers. Are you implying that meat which swings is overrated relative to the meat that clings?

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you implying that meat which swings is > overrated relative to the meat that clings? swingers beat clingers any day and my preference is perky > floppy

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Are you implying that meat which swings is > > overrated relative to the meat that clings? > > > swingers beat clingers any day and my preference > is perky > floppy Aaaahhhh - gotcha - agreed (although I like a middle ground occassionally).

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mar350 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > is perky > floppy they can be exp, but they’re worth it

mar350 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > mar350 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > is perky > floppy > > they can be exp, but they’re worth it Hahahah the real question is saline > or < silicone?

The real question is: How did she get into UCLA ? She doesn’t look that she’s got the brains to get the scores needed, so under what exception did she get in ?

ohai Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Oh my god. You’re right. If you compare this > screen cap from the video: > > http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/03/15/alg_u > cla_asian_rant.jpg > > To this picture from the photo shoot (bikini shoot > NSFW? SFW?): > > http://coedmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/al > exandra-wallace-ucla-asian-racist-31.jpg > > It’s clear that something has been “enhanced”. Thanks for blowing it for me. Damn it’s all plastic !! . Good investigative work though !!

Here’s a good collection, enjoy! :slight_smile: http://coedmagazine.com/2011/03/14/alexandra-wallace-racist-ucla-students-bikini-photos-revealed-26-pics/