unbelievable!!!

AJ8888 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > give me a break!!! why do we keep on raising > ethnicity, difficulty levels of IIT and other NON > CFA exams and which race is good at what,etc, etc > issues here? > I am myself an Indian, a proud Indian… but you > like it or not ;in my opinion; CFA exams need > preparation + knowing the curriculum inside out > (both memory wise and concepts wise) > If you have not studied for it irrespective of > your background YOU WILL FAIL. > Ask him to put in more effort next time and he > will pass it (Again not because he is an Indian > but because he would have mastered the > curriculum)… well said… and it is surprising that the thread is still not removed

AJ8888 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > give me a break!!! why do we keep on raising > ethnicity, difficulty levels of IIT and other NON > CFA exams and which race is good at what,etc, etc > issues here? > I am myself an Indian, a proud Indian… but you > like it or not ;in my opinion; CFA exams need > preparation + knowing the curriculum inside out > (both memory wise and concepts wise) > If you have not studied for it irrespective of > your background YOU WILL FAIL. > Ask him to put in more effort next time and he > will pass it (Again not because he is an Indian > but because he would have mastered the > curriculum)… well said. but i would expect that - indians always write well. i would have been pretty surprised if you had written this post poorly, considering your background

Wow, I thought he was talking about guys from Indiana…my bad.

asian girls like me

indians don’t have superior test taking skills although they have an unfair advantage since they purchase BA II Plus in New Delhi. it’s a well know fact that if you get your calculator from there, you own the exam. my guess is that the dude from sop123’s firm ordered his calculator on ebay or something

bro i am an indian guy and i know for a fact i wont pass. ill be really surprised it has nutin to do with your nationality all about the prep work my friend@@@

this is the dumbest fcking thread I’ve ever read

What’s ridiculous is that the only people that typically make a big deal about prejudice whether it’s racial, sexual, or whatever, are Americans. People are inherently biased, it’s what allows us to function everyday and make quick decisions based off of past experiences. If we had to touch a frying pan to know it is hot every time that we cook, it would make for some pretty interesting experiences. Americans for some reason are the only ones that think we can do away with homosapien’s innate proclivity towards being biased.

political correctness is the single most retarded concept that is totally blown out of proportion in the good ol’ us of a. everyone in the corporate world should follow the example of ryan air’s ceo and stop being a politically correct douche

This is what makes the USA so awesome and different than the rest of the world, though still imperfect. I’m really glad I don’t live in a country with a bunch of Monkeys running around doing whatever they feel is in their innate animal genes. Because some of you men are just down right sick animals. eikichionizuka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What’s ridiculous is that the only people that > typically make a big deal about prejudice whether > it’s racial, sexual, or whatever, are Americans. > People are inherently biased, it’s what allows us > to function everyday and make quick decisions > based off of past experiences. If we had to touch > a frying pan to know it is hot every time that we > cook, it would make for some pretty interesting > experiences. Americans for some reason are the > only ones that think we can do away with > homosapien’s innate proclivity towards being > biased.

I think this post got more dumb since I last chimed in. Some a-hole started this thread by implying that because someone is native to a certain part of the world that he has a better chance of passing L2 than someone else. The whole idea is totally absurd and to take that statement and turn it into an arguement on political correctness is equally absurd. Sometimes I am suprised at the lack of common sense that exists with people in the CFA program. The kind of brain power that it takes to master the concepts set forth by the CFA institute should imply a certain level of basic intelligence. But then I remind myself that a lot of people in finance are arrogant, narrow-minded f*cks and see things in black and white instead of seeing them for what they are. This has nothing to do with being politically correct. Lets call a spade a spade. If you prepared properly for this test, whether you are white, black, indian, asian, man, woman, from Kentucky or New Jersey, you will pass and if you did not you will fail.

But what about people from Indiana?

New Jersey dominates Indiana!

Whoa…Saying New Jersey dominates Indiana is quite offensive. The CFA really needs diversity training. Why must the people of the East look dwon upon the people of the Midwest. Sure, we are all corn-fed in-bred hicks…but thats not the point. The point is…GO PACKERS!!!

NFC Championship 2 years back…who was it that the Packers lost too? Thats right…The New JERSEY Giants!

the only bias i can see is that it is only offered in english in non-english speaking countries… unless i am mistaken.

Mobius Striptease Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > political correctness is the single most retarded concept you, Mobius Striptease, are the single most retarded AF poster how about them apples? OMG!!! PWNED!!!

+1