unemployment check

Double post.

Laid Off Mondays free tequila shot with proof of unemployment, no cover / 12am The Delancey 168 Delancey, btw. Clinton and Attorney Streets. Lower East Side (212) 254-9920

^ lol is that serious

$10 lunches… I went to a suparmarket, and after calculating the costs of 2 slices of bread ( 2/20 for a $2 loaf is $0.20 1 slice cheese out of 4 20 pack is .40. 1/20th mustard out of a 3 mustard is .15 Tomatoe is around .35 The plastic wrap is about .10 The Lettuce and other toppings are around $.50 The meat is $1.99/ 100 grams( roasted turkey breast) so for my sandwhich lets say $3.50 So that is $5.20 right there, and that is for a sadwhich wthout a side and drink which i get in my $10 lunches, plus the gas and time saved from driving/shopping at supermarket. I’m not going to bring a can of Mr. Noodle to work.

Plus that’s assuming you utilize every slice of bread, cheese and tomato. Stuff always goes bad on me before I am able to consume it all. Why would I go through all that work, and spend more money, making something on my own when I can have a sub made for me at Quiznos or Subway for $5. Economies of scale.

You say Tomatoe and I say Tomato. You say Potatoe and I say Potato. Tomatoe, Tomato, Potatoe, Potato, let’s call the whole thing off.

Unless I have made plans to eat out with a colleague or friend, I always make my lunch at home. Quiznos seems to be a popular choice and I’ve had decent experiences with them, but it’s cheaper for me to make my own lunch and I also think the meats I get at the gourmet deli taste better. On another note, it’s sad to hear about all the businesses in New York (or anywhere, for that matter) that are slumping. On the bright side, it also means that Restaurant Week for a number of good restaurants has been extended to March 31, which means I should be able to pick up some good eats at good prices when I come home next week.

IH8FSA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > $10 lunches… > > I went to a suparmarket, and after calculating the > costs of 2 slices of bread ( 2/20 for a $2 loaf is > $0.20 > > 1 slice cheese out of 4 20 pack is .40. > > 1/20th mustard out of a 3 mustard is .15 > > Tomatoe is around .35 \> \> The plastic wrap is about .10 > > The Lettuce and other toppings are around $.50 > > The meat is $1.99/ 100 grams( roasted turkey > breast) so for my sandwhich lets say $3.50 > > So that is $5.20 right there, and that is for a > sadwhich wthout a side and drink which i get in my > $10 lunches, plus the gas and time saved from > driving/shopping at supermarket. > > > I’m not going to bring a can of Mr. Noodle to > work. Sometimes I am too lazy to do all of that so I buy 1/2 pound of boar’s head turkey for $5 and a head of small endive lettuce or something for $2 and eat it all. Convenient, fast, easy, and healthy. (ie at any NYC deli)

1/2 cup rice - .10 1 egg - .15 1 clove garlic - .1 1/4 cup peas - .25 1/4 pound chicken - 1.25 2 teaspoon soy sause - $.1 Under 2 bux for lunch. 5 bux for lunch and dinner

IH8FSA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Parking/Transit , Lunches, Coffee , Drycleaning > > Parking/Transit ( sometimes I dfrive to a transit > parking or I drive down/Gas - $250 month > Lunches -$200 month > Coffee -$75 month > Drycleaning -$100 Month > > =$625 a month > > > Wait a sec !!! WOW i’m glad I posted on > this email, now I know why its freaking so hard to > save! > > Combine the above with Gym $50, Internet $40, Cell > Phone $60 > > = $775 / Month !!! > > Car Payment $350, Insurance $150 > > = $1275 !!! > > > This stuff adds up big-time ! move closer to work and you save alot of money. thats what i did.

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1/2 cup rice - .10 \> 1 egg - .15 > 1 clove garlic - .1 \> 1/4 cup peas - .25 > 1/4 pound chicken - 1.25 > 2 teaspoon soy sause - $.1 > > Under 2 bux for lunch. 5 bux for lunch and dinner That lunch would satisfy a 90 lb female but it sounds more like a snack to me. Subway 12 inch subs for $5 arent bad either ( i live in canada). Sometimes when they ask if I want a combo, I say I want the CCC, Credit Crunch Combo Sean C, I am actually of thinking of moving directly on the subway line.