+ USD 100,000 Base Offer

^ holy mother of g. we get it already. i’ve never seen anyone take an AF spat so personally before.

haha this is a classic “sword fight” between wannabe pe BSDs use your imagination

That is probably not directed at me …but I am new here, and do not think I have a spat with anybody. I realize that there are some jokers on every board and I guess the same is true here. If any experienced members would like to add in any other pointers, I would appreciate it. Thanks. nolabird032 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ > holy mother of g. we get it already. i’ve never > seen anyone take an AF spat so personally before.

Terrible sense of humor farley013 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If it is a front office job, you are getting way > underpaid compared to back office.

Jock Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That is probably not directed at me …but > > I am new here, and do not think I have a spat with > anybody. I realize that there are some jokers on > every board and I guess the same is true here. > > If any experienced members would like to add in > any other pointers, I would appreciate it. > Thanks. > > > nolabird032 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ > > holy mother of g. we get it already. i’ve never > > seen anyone take an AF spat so personally > before. that was in regards to farley013’s post. the dude is like a broken record. been posting the same thing for weeks now because of a tiff he had last month.