Using credit card to purchase car

How big a portion? What percent?

Different dealers have different rules. It’s part of their cost structure. In general dealers who allow for credit cards charge higher car prices.

I recently bought a couple cars to use for rentals. I put the max on the credit card each dealership allowed.

ohhhh you do that car rental thing? i was going to rent a white tesla-x for wedding. went with a limo instead. anyone is the business good. you making money on it? I believe the app i was trying to use was turo. you could literally rent lambos if you wanted to.

Not using Touro. And yes, I think I’m going to crush it. I have considered buying 10 cars. The IRRs are insane as long as nothing extreme happens. We will see :smirk:

Pokemon cards are where it’s at. If you get the Rainbow Charizard, it’s worth big money.

Tesla does not drive itself. It just keeps an eye on the traffic on your direction of traffic. That is it. It has a level 3 autonomy out of 5 levels.

A few years ago a Tesla driver died because of it. He was reading a book. A trailer made a u-turn from the other side into his road. Tesla did not even slow down because it does not follow the other direction.

true but imo they do have the most advanced tech with the most real data. i hope they paid out the dead driver’s family at least!