Virginia Governor

What no one IMHO is paying attention to regarding democrats:

After Trump won the election the Democrats played all kinds of crazy games to put him down.Including his disrespect for women,racism and whatnot.They played the same tactic against all his aides and his Supreme Court appointee. THIS LED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC UNCONSIOUSLY LOWERING THEIR MORAL EXPECTATIONS OF REPUBLICANS AND RISING THEIR EXPECTATIONS OF DEMORACTS.

So if I am a centrist or don’t really identify with either party I will turn a blind eye if some Joe Candidate has had allegations in the past if his from republican party but will probably scrutinize the despise the same guy if he is from democratic party. The dems should have just focused on fiscal policies and such things.Everyone has dirt on them one way or another and history has proven they can’t use this dirt to bury their enemies but have to make their members resign from office if it is found on one of their own,

One party has a leader who’s on tape talking about how he grabs women by their genitals and who thinks there are some very fine people in a group of neo-nazis.

You either are fine with this or you aren’t

Go dye your hair blue or something.

Are you saying Robert Byrd was not a fine person?

Dude’s now hiring a private investigator to look into this. The book was littered with Racist imagery including something on the page proceeding the governor’s page. The school pulled the plug on this yearbook in 2013 due to continued inappropriate content. I have no idea who this guy is, but I’m pretty sure he had nothing to do with this photo or the decision to put it on his page. If this was a Republican the right would be crying fake news and media bias.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/03/politics/northams-medical-school-yearbook/index.html

Nothing screams ‘I’m scared of things that are different’ than using the color of hair as an insult.