Vitamix

I owe you nothing.

you think by starting a thread calling me out saying i should tell everyone what SS ER is like, and my decision not to reply gives you the leash to start an entire new thread trashing me? shall I quote your inflammatory + defamatory statements: calling me a liar, never passed L1, lying about working in ER, saying im a total fraud, shall I keep going?

your massively racist commentary over the years among Indians or asians is so well known alrady, and now that you think you are in trouble, you change your region to Indian, and avatar to an Indian person? seriously man, if anything it looks like you are the fake.

your PM to me? it said nothing that you regretted anything you posted, and you further claimed it’s my fault because I didn’t reply to your thread that you created to bait me.

I’m glad you just admitted you started nothing more than a “mockery post” for me, and that you acknowledge it would be taken down. It directly speaks to how you continue to violate AF rules with full expectations it would be quietly taken down and you can go along your merry way only to do it yet again.

discuss like professionals? you deserve nothing of the sort.

see that right there? That’s a line in the sand.

Blendtec and Vitamix are far better than Ninja. However, it depends on what you want to do with it. Most blenders can blend. Only a few can make hot soup or ice-cream.

I have a ninja blender and a ninja coffee bar…they’re both great.