Wachovia

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I talked about WB on monday @ 1.50 a share. hee > hee Wow. You are so smart. Do you walk, or just talk?

wb, very, very easily could have gone to 0. lots of folks talkin about going long leh and wm at the bitter end.

Danteshek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daj224 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I talked about WB on monday @ 1.50 a share. hee > > hee > > Wow. You are so smart. Do you walk, or just > talk? are you in boston? legal seafood - tuesday night. dinner on me

I’m in LA. Can I take a rain check?

Danteshek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m in LA. Can I take a rain check? of course. i mean well and i like everyone on this board. let me know when you swing thru east coast.

Seriously though. AF is like crack. You need to go cold turkey for while, just to show us you have the discipline.

Danteshek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Seriously though. AF is like crack. You need to > go cold turkey for while, just to show us you have > the disciplime hmmm, not a bad idea. I have to do a model this weekend - how long do you want me to stop ? im serious. i’ll do it.

“I have to do a model this weekend” Because Daj said this, he definitely means a finance model

Daj does Maria Bartiromo daily

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Danteshek Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Seriously though. AF is like crack. You need > to > > go cold turkey for while, just to show us you > have > > the disciplime > > hmmm, not a bad idea. I have to do a model this > weekend - how long do you want me to stop ? im > serious. i’ll do it. No posts for 14 days, starting tomorrow.

“No posts for 14 days, starting tomorrow.” Not sure if Daj will be able to make it. Good luck man.

Danteshek Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > No posts for 14 days, starting tomorrow. no friggin way. 14 days is too long, markets are hot now, lot of vol, macro is sexy at the moment. i’ll take a 5 day break and ramp back in on wednesday. sound good, mr inferno?