Weekend MBA Question (Florida)

I think there is someone with the handle Florida_Gator or something like that on this forum, cjones65 is probably getting you confused with that person. FloridaGator, if you have any specific questions about UF’s program, send me an email at joevc03 @ gmail dot com. I’ve got a few things to do at the moment but I would be able to get back to you by tonight.

My mistake … there was someone else with a similar handle who was ex-military living in ATL. The M4 is the standard-issue carbine in use by our armed forces. The other Gator had his ‘expert’ qualification on a version of his resume he submitted for the forum to critique.

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My mistake … there was someone else with a > similar handle who was ex-military living in ATL. > The M4 is the standard-issue carbine in use by our > armed forces. The other Gator had his ‘expert’ > qualification on a version of his resume he > submitted for the forum to critique. That’s awesome.

Rankings are crap, they need to change them every year so that people buy their magazine. Quick show of hands- how many of you would pick Ross over Stanford? That’s what I thought.