Weirdest thing you've seen at work?

we grabbed drinks after work one night and have been banned from this japanese lounge since. one guy peed in the doorway, another guy threw a chair, and another guy decked another guy. all friends still, but what a bad night.

Not really a weird thing, but something that annoys me tremendously- people who clip their freekin’ nails at work. I don’t want your nail fungus spores aerosoled throughtout my space.

SuperiorReturn Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > we grabbed drinks after work one night and have > been banned from this japanese lounge since. > one guy peed in the doorway, another guy threw a > chair, and another guy decked another guy. all > friends still, but what a bad night. typical happy hour in tokyo.

I also saw a weird toilet situation at work. Someone managed to number 2 on top of the seat. What a weird dude.

Through company internal email… From me… to manager: “Okay, I’ll be right there in a sex!” (The “c” and the “x” are next to each other!!!) I’m totally gonna be axed.

Ocean Mist Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Through company internal email… > > From me… to manager: > > “Okay, I’ll be right there in a sex!” > (The “c” and the “x” are next to each other!!!) > > I’m totally gonna be axed. If it’s a dude, he’ll probably not complain. :wink:

email typo’s are awesome! at my first real job as an large very well know asset manager I sent an email to a account rep commenting on a assistant pm and he replied copying the other dude and noting that my language was inappropriate. So i scroll down and noticed I had called the other one a monkey… but it was a typo. At this point I was in a panic… i knew I didn’t write that but now I 'm thinking great… its my second week and I just insulted a big wig… I’m totally fired. I tried to dig my way out of it until finally another on of my replies contained a typo- at this point it seemed fishy and I thought to check my outbox. turns out I never wrote anything bad at all and they were totally pulling my chain by editing my email in their replies. So naive. I’m sure they had a blast giving the young new girl a hard time. Thats when I realized it would be a great place to work and learned to give it back harder.

Yesterday… walked into the men’s room, and standing at the urinal is a co-worker in his 50’s. Literally, has his pants down over his a$$ to pee like a little kid does. Funny and disturbing at the same time.

CardShark Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yesterday… > > walked into the men’s room, and standing at the > urinal is a co-worker in his 50’s. Literally, has > his pants down over his a$$ to pee like a little > kid does. Funny and disturbing at the same time. That’s why I go to the stall when I urinate because I like doing the same thing.