What are you addicted to?

Addicted to this forum!!! lol

Coffee

I started taking lot of Coffee, Coke, Coke Zero pbly a month b4 the exams…and the last couple of days…Redbull was my saviour…i had 3-4 during the day, in the brk… Not to mention all frozen stuff i had to eat for a month…m so reileved now…at least for a month…and if i fail…the cycle repeats :((( Sometimes I think - Is it really worth it? No movies, eating out, social ban, compromise already insecure job…not to mention the family life…the list continues…

Don’t do drugs: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/Rational_scale_to_assess_the_harm_of_drugs_(mean_physical_harm_and_mean_dependence).svg

Ernest Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Those who mentioned Adderall - were you kidding? Not in the slightest for me. I have been diagnosed with ADHD and adderall is a godsend.

Hot woman

MILF

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MILF LOL

coffee, cigarette, beer, hookers :smiley: !

EMHdenied Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Adderall Vyvanse for me. Just got it perscribed. Less of an “up”, less agitated feeling, and longer lasting.

CanuckFlyHigh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Adderall when studying, and Joints when not. +1

big ole titties

Tops, You took my addiction + Hot MILFs. Coffee. Running.

For 28 years (I’m 29 now) I never drank COFFEE when I registered for the CFA level 1 and started to study… I became a COFFEE ADDICT (Starbucks :frowning: ) very very bad for my health … plus I lost 30 Pounds :frowning: skinnyyyy :frowning: i think the CFA changed our life!

I am just working…a lot! And listening to Dream Theater (lol!!). Nothing related to studying until the July 28th.

Guys … must tell u … Red Bull was my fav … and i do workout a lot in gym … but during the last two weeks … i wasnt even able to lift weights properly casue i cudnt focus … dont know y …