What are you doing with your time off?

Mind sharing those book titles?

LOL

In one of my physics class, we learned about something called a “semilatus rectum”. Our teacher asked us to try approaching girls by saying “hey, just want to tell you, I know what a semilatus rectum is”. wasn’t sucessful

Might work better stating how much money you earn and what job title you have. Sophisticated things make girls think you are Sheldon Cooper. (Just want to help from a lady’s perspective. Good luck!)

Guys, it’s all funny, but my wife swore that she would file a divorce with me if I didn’t earn a charter.

So, the CFA label surely has some attractiveness for women. ;-))))))))))

money and job prestige only matter for women older then 30 from my experience, younger women just want a confident douchebag

Sure.

The Buyside, Den of Thieves, Manhattan Transfer, The Art of War and Two Paths: America Divided or United by John Kasich (saw him promote the book on Seth Meyers and thought it might well be worth it; I guess the others don’t need introduction.

Keep updating on your success rate.

Haha. Good luck with that :slight_smile:

Studying for Series 7 and 63 and have zero motivation…

Why don’t you just sit for both at the same time right now? You’d probably pass : X

I’ve been focusing on family and work and on other interests that I have (I’m pretty active in the Mario Maker community…don’t judge lol). I pretty much put all those aside from March until June while I was studying. So just trying to get myself out of study mode. At this point, studying all the time isn’t very helpful. The exam is done, and they won’t see me again for a year no matter what.

Super Mario is my favorite game when I was child, until now I sometimes watch people play it on Youtube. I just discover some Mario Maker clips recently, it’s quite hard but interesting.

Yeah I spend way too many hours on that game. Actually if you search my name (wlfgngpck) on YouTube you will find videos of people playing levels I’ve made. The game is really fun, and it’s really hard if you find the right makers. You should check it out! :slight_smile:

You’re awesome!

I think I have watched one of the levels you made (the Deadliest Jets) and liked it. I’ll watch the others when I’m at home :-).

I also remember the Mario Kaizo, this game is extremely hard.

Yeah Deadliest Jets is mine. It actually had 3 streamers racing on it last year. Was pretty fun to watch. That level actually took some real work to upload.

+1. Probably not bad to go through the material though to learn any new things.

You can rent mario karts and drive on the street in tokyo now you know? a good reason to come to japan!

Hahahaha that sounds like it could be fun and potentially scary! Do I get to throw shells at the other cars? :heart:

A few people have told me I could likely pass just winging it given my time with CFA but I’m giving the reading a brief skimming anyways… would hate to not pass and have to explain to my employer haha.