What do you guys think of Canada?

How’s Quebec City fools? Going there in a week

I’ve never been there but sounds like a French talking city.

montreal was awesome.

booze was mad expensive in liquor stores

The girls there are nicer than American girls, but their teeth aren’t as nice

Two reasons for the teeth:

a) British roots

b) Free Canadian healthcare doesn’t include dental

this is wrong. Bk bought out Tim Horton.

but bk is owned by RBI.

rbi is controlled by 3G capital.

3g capital is Brazilian.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/how-wall-street-prodigy-daniel-schwartz-saved-burger-king-2017-6

also I met a lot of Canadians they are usually hot

funny

Any freaks up there?montreal and Quebec City

I keep almost going to Canada but never quite getting there.

Montreal will be amazing. beautiful women, passable english, good food scene. Quebec City will be colder if you dont’ speak french. both beautiful places but the latter is more scenic rather than metropolitan. Might be boring for a younger guy. Montreal will be god with an extra oh.

And ACE captured the essence of poutine perfectly. It ain’t about the fries, its all in the curds and gravy. you come anytime brother. belinda stay in whatever hell hole you come from and keep luffy with you.

LOL. I have done this.

Yo yo yo any good cities between Toronto and Montreal. Looking for some Canadian snowbunny freaks

I haven’t been there, but when I was in Mexico not too long ago I met three separate groups of people from Quebec City. They were all complete assh ol es. By far the rudest people on the entire resort.

i dont think he/she can afford the flight from kangaroo land

I guess the French part of the Quebecians offsets the Canadian part, making them net a holes.

You are not the first person I’ve heard say that. Quebec ex-Montreal is an eye opener versus the rest of English speaking Canada.

you bros are scaring me. Im doing the drive from Toronto to Montreal. Should I skip Quebec City altogether? I dont know any French.

So what is taking you to Quebec? Business? Family? Yearning for poutine?

As a Canadian let me weigh in here.

First, hockey is without a doubt the best sport in the world. No other sport is as entertaining. I don’t know what the f Belinda is talking about.

Montreal is a great city…so many hot chicks. Really nice to visit in the summer.

Toronto is great as well. Lots to see. I was just in the city a couple weeks ago with the fam and it was a lot of fun.

Quebec is well…Quebec. They seem to think they are so important to the country but really they are a bunch of whiners; I wish they separated from the rest of the country back in the late 90s.

Where’s geo at anyway? Haven’t seen him post in a long-time.

False! The most entertaining sport by a very wide margin is team MMA, which is exactly what it sounds like - 5 on 5 melee free for all. It is impossible to watch a match of this sport without falling out of your seat. The best is when one team defeats all but one of the other team, and they gang up on the remaining opponent. Usually, the remaining guy just huddles into a ball while multiple people kick and punch him.

http://brobible.com/sports/article/team-fighting-championship-tfc-5-on-5-mma-fight-usa-vs-latvia-carnage/