What do you think about my talent?

akanska: method of death: mid-intercourse cardiac arrest at the ripe age of 109

people think im a gentlman! i sure got them fooled

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > akanska: > method of death: mid-intercourse cardiac arrest at > the ripe age of 109 +1

bro you really need to start studying or something.

Sorry but my description is not correct. I am medium built, medium height and weight, whitish, and am a health nut so dont do pizza often. I laugh like a girl i.e. giggle. Hope it helps. Hell, I posted all those posts about running and crap.

I love the criticism. Give the guy a break, he obviously spent hours concocting this post.

I think it would be more fun describing the posters’ wives, girlfriends.

needhelp: Girlfriend - hoover vacuum

bingo but she is sucking my wallet and nothing else :frowning:

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bingo but she is sucking my wallet and nothing > else :frowning: Ha ha, nice

biotech Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Me! Me! Do me! Likes using overly direct and awkward pickup lines :smiley:

This is pretty good. I must say that unless you did this on some serious down time at the office you need to find a hobby. Ever look into working at carnivals? If you are good without seeing someone just imagine how good you would be at guessing people’s weight.

I just finished skimming June07_guy’s earlier posts and he was actually serious at the beginning, such as working out problems and calculations in a manner that I don’t think that he was acting. (Because of this, I don’t think it is comp_sci_kid, though comp_sci_kid is my only lead as to the “true” identity of June07_guy, if there is one.) Then, something happened and then he became a joker. Here is my theory: - he was legitimate before - he no longer cared for the CFA program and stopped actively studying - figured that he might as well have fun with the username Anyways, you have brought laughter to me, June07_guy, and I hope you keep it up - just like I keep it up for WillyR’s mom.

ha ha ha

The more you change companies, the more you can pile-up AF Id’s to make a merriment otta here.

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hmm… > > Bchadwick: > > Height: Average, - nope > > Complexion: whitish, - yep > > Facial Hair: Medium to heavy, - nope, though my GF > finally talked me into not shaving last week > > Type of laugh: average, - what’s “non-average”? I > don’t make piggy snorting sounds or anything like > that when I laugh. My laugh gets a bit high > pitched if something is moderately funny and it > can get quite deep and cavernous if something is > very very funny. > > Body Weight, Medium to heavy… - ok, I’m not obese > or anything, but I should get to the gym more. > > others: > walks slowly, - only because there too many > friggin’ slow people in front of me. > > rare smile on face… - are you saying that I smile > rarely, or that my smile has “rare” quality? I always had the impression that you were tall (like 6 foot 3 inches at least) and skinny (165 lbs max). By the way, did you ever do that tag team speech with JDV? I remember a poster here wanted you guys to talk in front of graduate students.

Watch a glimpse here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H6VMxx06lI (9.17)

June07_guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve got this amazing knack for knowing people’s > real life looks and demeanor based on cyberspace > discussions! So, I will apply it to people here > on AF to see how good this rare talent really is. > Ok, it’s not always 100% accurate but it doesn’t > get any better than this. > > 1. Height: Short (5’4"-5’8"), Average (5’8"-6’0"), > Tall (6’0"-6’4") > 2. Complexion: Whitish, brownish, Blackish > 3. Facial Hair: None, Medium, heavy > 4. Type of laugh: Quiet, Average, Loud > 5. Body Weight: Slim, Medium, Fat > > I’ll add more people later on, but here are some: > > JDV: Not fair b/c we’ve seen his picture before, > but I could add Type of laugh: Average, and Body > Weight: Medium, others: walks fast, blushes a lot, > talks to people in hallways. > > Bchadwick: Height: Average, Complexion: whitish, > Facial Hair: Medium to heavy, Type of laugh: > average, Body Weight, Medium to heavy…others: > walks slowly, rare smile on face… > > rohufish: Height: average, Complexion: brownish, > Facial Hair: none to average, Type of laugh: quiet > but sinister, Body Weight: Medium to fat (with > belly), others: self conscious, got muscles. > > WillyR: Height: tall, Complexion: whitish, Facial > Hair: none, Type of laugh: average, Body Weight: > slim, others: talks slow (almost John Wayne’s > way). > > numi: Height: medium, Complexion: whitish, Facial > Hair: None, Type of laugh: Average (giggles > sometimes), Body Weight: slim to Medium, others: > turns a nasty look quickly, neighbors think he’s a > snob. > > SeanC: Height: tall, Complexion: whitish, Facial > Hair: Heavy, Type of laugh: average, Body Weight: > fat (with belly), others: likes outdoors, slow > talker but likes to hold long discussions… > > Sublimity: Height: average Complexion: whitish, > Facial Hair: Medium to heavy, Type of laugh: very > loud, Body Weight: Medium to fat, others: friendly > with neighbors, likes to eat a lot. > > SkipE99: Height: Tall, Complexion: whitish, > Facial Hair: None to Medium, Type of laugh: > average to loud, Body Weight: Slim to Medium, > others: people around him think he’s a real > gentleman. > > Chrismaths: Height: short, Complexion: whitish, > Facial Hair: Medium to heavy, Type of laugh: > average, Body Weight: Medium to fat, others: has > some problems with the ladies, funny guy, big > heart. > > CFABLACKBELT: Height: short to average, > Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: none to Medium, > Type of laugh: Average, Body Weight: Medium. > > IronMan: Height: Medium to tall, Complexion: > whitish to brownish, Facial Hair: Medium, Type of > laugh: Quiet, Body Weight: Medium to heavy, > others: likes movies. > > Needhelp: Height: tall, Complexion: whitish, > Facial Hair: None, Type of laugh: Average, Body > Weight: Medium to heavy, others: likes pizza a > lot. > > PtrainerNY: Height: tall, Complexion: whitish, > Facial Hair: None, Type of laugh: Quiet, Body > Weight: Medium to heavy, heavy smoker. > > daj224: Height: short, Complexion: whitish, Facial > Hair: None, Type of laugh: loud, Body Weight: > Medium to heavy, hyperactive, heavy smoker, real > gentleman. WHAT TALENT?

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > By the way, did you ever do that tag team speech > with JDV? I remember a poster here wanted you > guys to talk in front of graduate students. Haven’t heard back from that poster for a while. Still open to doing it, but I guess it was too close to the end of the term to get organized. As for height. I’m a touch over 6’2" (190cm). I’ve never been thin, a bit on the chubby side, actually, but being tall generally keeps me from looking fat.