what does relevant experience mean?

sleepybird Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Should you always emphasize what you do adds value > to the investment decision making process? For > example: “I did blah blah…… which adds value to > the investment decision making process?” Yeah, say that it adds it and then say how: by allowing portfolio managers to repidly assess cash positions for facilitating blah blah blah…

I mean do you have to physically repeat that sentence all the time (does it help?) or you could just simply describe what you do and CFAI will determine if it adds the value? jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sleepybird Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Should you always emphasize what you do adds > value > > to the investment decision making process? For > > example: “I did blah blah…… which adds value > to > > the investment decision making process?” > > > Yeah, say that it adds it and then say how: by > allowing portfolio managers to repidly assess cash > positions for facilitating blah blah blah…

mb389 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Back office could count. For example, if you build > technology used on a trading desk. that is > certainly an activity that informs and adds value > to the investment process… I dont think that counts - how is that directly involved with an investment decision? Someone that makes basketballs, is not a basketball player

I think, a collection of successful work experience descriptions from different backgrounds would be really helpful.